We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWeek end Mixed Team tournament LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Week end Mixed Team tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

Week end Mixed Team tournament Empty
PostSubject: Week end Mixed Team tournament   Week end Mixed Team tournament EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Played today in a memorial 4 person mixed team event. The tourny runs Saturday and Sunday.

A bit of a disappointing turn out for this, only 8 4 person teams entered.

My team started off real well. We played 5 of our 7 matches today and came away with a 4-1 record. Our 1 loss for the day was our last match of the day against the bottom placed side. They played well and won the games they had to to beat us.

On a personal note, I had a great day out winning 4 of my 5 singles., 4 of 5 doubles and we won 4 of 5 teams games.

Tomorrow we will need a big effort if we are to win the event. We are currently sitting equal on points with the leaders, but we are behind by 3 or 4 legs. Our biggest problem is that we have played and beaten the side ahead of us, so we need some luck to win it now with only 2 matches to play.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

Week end Mixed Team tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week end Mixed Team tournament   Week end Mixed Team tournament EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Well day 2 started well for my team with a 4-3 win. That kept us in 2nd place.

We started our last match well, winning the teams game.

Then things fell apart for us. We lost the 1st pairs match and the 1st singles match.

Then I stepped up for my pairs game. I have to say that its a pity the tv cameras werent there. I shot the best I have ever shot in a doubles match. 1st leg was a bit scratchy. But leg 2 and 3 I threw my backside off.

In those 2 legs I went 100, 180, 100, 54 peg. 118, 100, 180, 5 peg.

My singles match was a little slower, but a 2-0 win to me. Unfortunately, that was our only other win.

We lost 4-3 and with it, we lost 2nd place.

Then in the afternoon, we played a mystery mixed knock out.
Happy to say that my partner and I won.
Back to top Go down

Week end Mixed Team tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1