We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesit's only been a week! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

it's only been a week!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the candyman

the candyman

it's only been a week! Empty
PostSubject: it's only been a week!   it's only been a week! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:47 am

1 week since the operation! how fed up am i? no heavy lifting for 6 weeks in a sling till next fri at least, do you think throwing darts is the same as lifting? the wife says it is.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: it's only been a week!   it's only been a week! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am

the candyman wrote:
1 week since the operation! how fed up am i? no heavy lifting for 6 weeks in a sling till next fri at least, do you think throwing darts is the same as lifting? the wife says it is.

What kind of surgery buddy ?
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: it's only been a week!   it's only been a week! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:54 am

Agony mate, I know the feeling, my arm was in a sling for 16 weeks when I broke my shoulder, was about 18 months before I could throw a dart with it!

Best to heed the advice and don't rush it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
the candyman

the candyman

PostSubject: Re: it's only been a week!   it's only been a week! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:56 am

i had two bone spurs removed from my elbow and the ulner nerve moved from the outside to the inside. they told me it was a big op, under for two hours!
Back to top Go down
the candyman

the candyman

PostSubject: Re: it's only been a week!   it's only been a week! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:57 am

grip i will go mad! no way i could last 18 months.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: it's only been a week!   it's only been a week! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 am

I used my left after 6 months of hell, it was hopeless but it was still darts lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: it's only been a week!   it's only been a week! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:12 am

As a Nurse(orthopedic) Candy man I advise you to follow orders my friend. Much to early to be throwing darts. I'm assuming its your throwing arm. Throw with ya off hand mate for awhile.
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: it's only been a week!   it's only been a week! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:08 am

definately give it time to heal. just think how bad it would suck if you rushed it and caused permannent nerve damage to the arm or hand. find something to keep your mind off it. i would say think about titties but that probably wouldn't help the dart hand either lol hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: it's only been a week!   it's only been a week! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:13 am

rumandcork wrote:
definately give it time to heal. just think how bad it would suck if you rushed it and caused permannent nerve damage to the arm or hand. find something to keep your mind off it. i would say think about titties but that probably wouldn't help the dart hand either lol hahahaha

Brilliant !!
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: it's only been a week!   it's only been a week! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:14 am

Congratulations! lol on floor
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: it's only been a week!   it's only been a week! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:45 pm

get well soon, candyman. when you're fully healed, i'm sure you'll do a lot better in darts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's only been a week!   it's only been a week! Empty

Back to top Go down

it's only been a week!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1