We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesValentines mixed doubles tournament.. LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Valentines mixed doubles tournament..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hatrick

Hatrick

Valentines mixed doubles tournament.. Empty
PostSubject: Valentines mixed doubles tournament..   Valentines mixed doubles tournament.. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:49 am

Hi all,
Here are a couple pics from the Valentines mixed doubles tournament that Mrs. Hatrick and I played in last weekend. There were 48 teams in total that showed up with some very good competion. We palyed 12 rounds in total and finished with a final record of 11-1 tied for 1st place. The Mrs. hit 5 of our 11 finishes and set me up for almost all of the rest of our 6 finishes!! she played very very well!!! With time restraints on us at the end of the night they didn't want to play 1 single game of either 601 or 701 to determine a winner.. Sad instead they opted to have both players from each team throw 9 darts each add up the total points with the team that has the most declared the winner. With myself and my wife down to our last 3 darts each we were down by like 27 points. I get up and hit 100, they hit 85, now down by 12, Mrs. Hat goes up and hits T19,T19, and a 3 for a 117!!!, that flustered their woman who then went up and hit a 26 and we win!!! I have to give my wife a lot of credit she played her ass off Saturday all day long and I was proud to play with her.

Cheers Hat hatrick
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
loopdogg

loopdogg

PostSubject: Re: Valentines mixed doubles tournament..   Valentines mixed doubles tournament.. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:27 am

congratulations, I love throwing darts at my wife.... lol on floor
I mean With my wife, I cut her no slack, and it is great when we go play at the club...she kicks ass, I hate when I have to play against her because the other she people can't stack up...good job, you should be proud fireworks
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Valentines mixed doubles tournament..   Valentines mixed doubles tournament.. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:28 am

awesome Hat!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Valentines mixed doubles tournament..   Valentines mixed doubles tournament.. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:04 am

Great Hat- how ya getting on with the Rasta's btw
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Valentines mixed doubles tournament..   Valentines mixed doubles tournament.. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:25 am

I've played in 2 comps since I got them from you Larry and left my other darts at home so I wouldn't be tempted to switch.. I won both of them!!! They fly really great a very well balanced dart.

Hat
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Valentines mixed doubles tournament..   Valentines mixed doubles tournament.. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:25 am

whats the Mrs throwing?
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Valentines mixed doubles tournament..   Valentines mixed doubles tournament.. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:30 am

She plays with 24g Barney world champions.
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Valentines mixed doubles tournament..   Valentines mixed doubles tournament.. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:04 am

Awesome!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentines mixed doubles tournament..   Valentines mixed doubles tournament.. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:21 am

Nice hat. Smile

You ever shoot any other big tourney's together?
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: Valentines mixed doubles tournament..   Valentines mixed doubles tournament.. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:24 am

Well done Smile
Back to top Go down
Taffy

Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Valentines mixed doubles tournament..   Valentines mixed doubles tournament.. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:29 am

Well done Hat, and I like the matching shirts!!!
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Valentines mixed doubles tournament..   Valentines mixed doubles tournament.. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:53 pm

We do play the mixed doubles at all big tournaments together.. she's been my partner in these for the last 5 years since we've been going to them. This was the 1st one that we have won together other than some smaller ones around here locally, but we almost always finish top 8 top 16. The matching shirts are from our Mon. night league.

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines mixed doubles tournament..   Valentines mixed doubles tournament.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentines mixed doubles tournament..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1