We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDarts on tv this week LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Darts on tv this week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spat66

spat66

Darts on tv this week Empty
PostSubject: Darts on tv this week   Darts on tv this week EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am

I noticed there will be darts on tv all this week here in the U.S. - starting 8/21 at 1:00am (est). If you have directv it's channel 603. Got my dvr set for all week! Not sure what comp it is, not much info but who cares darts on tv! Rare thing here
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Darts on tv this week   Darts on tv this week EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:23 am

Hmm interesting, have to see if i can find a stream..
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts on tv this week   Darts on tv this week EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:33 am

Thats good! more darts the better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: Darts on tv this week   Darts on tv this week EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:38 am

That will be nice. Just looking at the PDC calender and there's not much at all coming up.

I guess they get a summer break after the Matchplay.

Let us know if you find out any more info. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Darts on tv this week   Darts on tv this week EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 am

It doesnt say on my guide so I may not know until I watch it. It's probably recorded from an earlier time.
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Darts on tv this week   Darts on tv this week EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:48 am

I'm assuming you're referring to NBC Sports Network. They've been showing darts replays, late nights during the week, since about the beginning of the year. I know rumandcork was recording and watching too for awhile. The first comp they were showing was last year's Euro Championship. After that, they were showing last year's World Cup. They played each comp twice I think, maybe three times. There was a break recently while they were showing Olympics replays. Just looked at my guide and it shows they're playing the 2011 Euros again. Ugghh! It is nice to see darts on tv in the States, but I wish they'd get some other comps to show besides the same two.
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Darts on tv this week   Darts on tv this week EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:52 am

I figured it was old but it didnt say what it was on my guide.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Darts on tv this week   Darts on tv this week EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:54 am

Winmau wrote:
That will be nice. Just looking at the PDC calender and there's not much at all coming up.

I guess they get a summer break after the Matchplay.

Let us know if you find out any more info. Very Happy

I think the PDC generally take August off for all comps and come back again in early September - they have to let that Taylor geezer have some time off to enjoy his gaff in Tenerife or wherever it is lol
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

PostSubject: Re: Darts on tv this week   Darts on tv this week EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:29 am

Any darts is better than no darts. It's on channel 146 if you get Cablevision. happy dude
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Darts on tv this week   Darts on tv this week EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:33 am

that's interesting. Good to see the states are finally starting to televise darts. Perhaps the sport will start to grow some more and the tournaments will start offering better payouts
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Darts on tv this week   Darts on tv this week EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Yea I watched it last night- it is the 2011 Euro championship. Stompe vs King and Tabern vs Lloyd last night. Still enjoyed watching
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darts on tv this week   Darts on tv this week Empty

Back to top Go down

Darts on tv this week

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1