We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesElven Custom Darts - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Elven Custom Darts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:55 am

hallelujah JD- thats all I wanted lol thx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:03 am

Elven continues his top notch service. He received my darts early this morning from Puredarts and had them done and in the mail by this afternoon.

Super quick turnaround and as always, the quality of his work will be perfect. He always stayed in touch and answered any questions I had.

+1's for quickness of service, price, and communication.

Thanks Eddie!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:10 am

Wow he is the bionic man of custom darts! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
zanellan

zanellan

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:26 pm

I posted out my RD 23g Elites to Eddie on Thursday afternoon, i wanted the Elite grip extended right to the rear of the barrel. I recieved them back on Saturday! Great service!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:55 pm

wow thats super good stuff.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:26 am

Thats great work!

Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:25 am

Anyone know if Elven can do custom conversion points?

I will email him sometime next week to ask but in the meantime wondered if any members had experience,

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:35 am

If he had a pic I'm sure he could make a set. Not sure what he has laying around for material though. Would you get them made out of tungsten?
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:37 am

Ideally steel, I am guessing if he has a turning tool for making darts he may have a few materials knocking about for other stuff?
Not sure TBH, Tungsten wouldnt be as tough as say steel or titanium would it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:45 am

Rebel wrote:
Ideally steel, I am guessing if he has a turning tool for making darts he may have a few materials knocking about for other stuff?
Not sure TBH, Tungsten wouldnt be as tough as say steel or titanium would it?

i would think 80-90% tungsten would be pretty tough. Lloyd has built in tungsten tips on his darts.

I hear the stainless steel ones from Cosmo are really tough. I've had good luck with the titanium ones.

I think any of those metals would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:57 am

Thanks JD, will look into it next week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:00 am

Rebel wrote:
Thanks JD, will look into it next week. Very Happy

If you ask him about it, let him know that another member would be interested in a set also.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:03 am

OK mate, will do http://i111.photobuc
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:36 am

No can do on the points, unfortunately not got the correct equipment.

Im sending him a dart on Thursday and he is going to replicate and do a couple of changes for me to improve to my liking so looks like I will be joining the custom brigade shortly.

Oh, and he will even paint them if you wish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:45 am

Rebel wrote:
No can do on the points, unfortunately not got the correct equipment.

Im sending him a dart on Thursday and he is going to replicate and do a couple of changes for me to improve to my liking so looks like I will be joining the custom brigade shortly.

Oh, and he will even paint them if you wish.

I think most of the points we see are formed instead of machined. Or with the titanium I think they are laser cut?
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:52 am

Yeah possibly, hopefully by next week I wont need any Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimbob 2705

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:00 am

Out of interest Rebel did you ring him or email him?

Thanks,

James
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:08 am

I emailed him and then as an after though I gave him a ring.

He said he prefers to speak direct as he likes as much detail as possible, for mine I have to send a barrel as he is replicating my currents darts (hammerheads) but making them fixed points.

Also adding a bit of magic so they suit me better Very Happy

May be worth emailing the details (pics or photo's) and then ring him and have him talk you thru the details, I have to say, he is a really nice bloke, you can tell that he wants to give you the exact darts that you want.

Sending mine off Thursday, he said I'll get my new set Monday/Tuesday.

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Thats great, I plan on using him for some darts soon.
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:57 am

Finally having Eddie make me a set of darts that I've had drawn up for a while. E-mailed him at about 1:00pm US time within 45 min. I already had a response from him. Very fast!!! If this is a sign then I'm going to be very happy with him and my new darts. Nothing but raving reviews on here about him. I'm so excited!!! I will update when my darts come in and post a pic..

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:22 am

Forgot to update here, got mine less than a week after contacting Eddie, I also had to send a barrel as he was duplicating and then modifying the duplicate.

Anyway, they arrived and I am very happy with them, grips nice and in the right spot, preferring the fixed point too - only trouble is my Unitool needs a new anvil and so I am stuck at the moment as I am wanting to insert Black Storm grip points, should be back in business next week.

I would give Elven 5/5 for quality, 5/5 for price and 5/5 for speed.

http://www.dartsnutz.com/t5827-custom-mega-thrust-mark2?highlight=mega+thrust
Back to top Go down
Nucky

Nucky

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:26 am

Hatrick wrote:
Finally having Eddie make me a set of darts that I've had drawn up for a while. E-mailed him at about 1:00pm US time within 45 min. I already had a response from him. Very fast!!! If this is a sign then I'm going to be very happy with him and my new darts. Nothing but raving reviews on here about him. I'm so excited!!! I will update when my darts come in and post a pic..

Hat hatrick

How much does he charge for a set Hat? One of these days, I'm going to get my brass wonders made into a tungsten set.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=Robert+Drinovz&
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:03 am

I live in the states and he only charged me £60 for the set to be made with storm points added and delivery!! Thats a very very reasonable price imo.....

Hat
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:30 am

My customs arrived today from Eddie at Elven darts!!! Only 10 days after ordering a custom set!!! What a great guy and very very quality darts. Hatrick custom 95% Tungsten 23.5g These things are beauties!!! Check em out let me know what you think..sorry the pics upside down I will try to fix it later.
Hat hatrick
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:39 am

Cool! you do like your razor grip, they are certainly unique looking and looks like he has done a top job with them good job
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:50 am

Thanks Darren. They are very well balanced also not that it matters too much for me anyways since I hold my darts at the front. I've been wanting these for a couple years now !!

Hat
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:51 am

you will have to keep us informed how you get on with them then Smile
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:24 pm

They look quite weird ! It doesn't matter how they look, it's about how you throw them though Smile
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Sweet Darts....HOW MUCH FOR THEM!!!!! cry laugh
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Skyblueadam wrote:
They look quite weird ! It doesn't matter how they look, it's about how you throw them though Smile
It's like you said it's all about how I throw em. Thats the whole purpose of having a set custom made correct? You have them made to suit your throw other wise you just find a set thats mass produced that you like and play with them like I have ever since I've been playin darts and just like pretty much everybody else does. Just like any other dart though I've got to play with them for a bit to get used to them, but they are exactly what I ordered and look just like I hoped they would. I've only shot with them for about 10min. so far cause I had stuff to do yesterday. Didn't get a 180 yet but did hit several 140's and the grouping is great they fly so straight and true. The best feature for me with them is I know exactly what I'm doing wrong when a dart goes stray because with the way I've designed the grip and where I hold them if I don't let go of the dart properly with all fingers at the same time it will not go where I want so I know every time what I did wrong...easy fix then right? Gonna put them to the real test tonight and give a long practice session.
They cost me about $90 U.S. thats with about $15 for the storm points and whatever it cost Eddie to send to the states. A pretty fair price for a set of darts that no one else in the world has IMO..

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts   Elven Custom Darts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elven Custom Darts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next