We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesCustom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watsontotty

Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! Empty
PostSubject: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:59 am

They arrived yesterday from Elven Darts which as i ordered Christmas eve or the day before shows the quality service they provide, the order was easy a little too easy which made me a bit uneasy as it was like yer i can do that and they will be with you in a few days.

I ordered Justin Pipe 26g with longer points, what did i get well exactly 100% what i wanted with a super fast service which this company should be very very proud of.

I would give them 10 out of 10 and the finish and quality is better than i ever dreamed of, on the darts themselves well they feel superb in the hand and the balance is great and the scallop feels great and is in exactly the correct position.

Further to follow after ive whacked in a few 180s.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:06 am

Very nice, as good as the real thing for less than half the price!

And another rave review for Elven, not heard anything bad s o when/if the time comes I would not hesitate to use him.

Great pictures too BTW good job

Last edited by Rebel on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:19 am

Did you put your order in by email Rich?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Watsontotty

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:23 am

No i rang him up as i have read somewhere ( i think ) that email wasn't the best way to contact them so i just rang him told him what i want he said no problems send him a cheque with a not of what i want and my address.

Very simple to deal with and super fast its like having your very own personal dart maker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:27 am

Awesome pics!!! The man does great work for sure.

I think it's great that anyone can reproduce a Cosmo product and save over 1/2 the cost.

I hope my darts show up soon. happy dude
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:29 am

Watsontotty wrote:
No i rang him up as i have read somewhere ( i think ) that email wasn't the best way to contact them so i just rang him told him what i want he said no problems send him a cheque with a not of what i want and my address.

Very simple to deal with and super fast its like having your very own personal dart maker.

I see, I think JD did it by email and paid with Paypal which is easier for me. But will try either way when I am ready, soon I think. Smile
Back to top Go down
Watsontotty

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:39 am

yer i did see him say he paid by paypal but i thought Elven said he didn't have paypal or perhaps he said cheque was easier but just ring him bud and then if you can pay via paypal if he has it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:48 am

I had someone ask me where he was located and drew a blank. Where is he anyway? UK?
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:51 am

Good stuff, they look great!
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:40 am

JD wrote:
I had someone ask me where he was located and drew a blank. Where is he anyway? UK?

Yes he is in the UK - without checking on the address I'm fairly sure he is in Great Yarmouth in Norfolk
Back to top Go down
TrollTheLocalPatriot

TrollTheLocalPatriot

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:35 am

If I understand correctly he has email and PayPal now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:58 am

TrollTheLocalPatriot wrote:

Yes and yes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Watsontotty

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:38 am

Was thinking about another set of Darts in the same shape but with the Target Carrera grip ? not sure that would be possible though but i love this shape and like the Carrera grip.
Back to top Go down
TrollTheLocalPatriot

TrollTheLocalPatriot

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:29 am

JD wrote:

Yes and yes. Very Happy

Thats tempting What are pricing ,and can he do a M3 dart?
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:19 pm

What's his email address? Been meaning to get a set made up - exact replicas of my current dart but with a purist grip....... should be easy enough Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 pm

PM sent Goofy.

To everybody that is contacting him or might contact him in the future... PLEASE let him know you are from Dartsnutz. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Watsontotty wrote:
Was thinking about another set of Darts in the same shape but with the Target Carrera grip ? not sure that would be possible though but i love this shape and like the Carrera grip.

I could be wrong but I very much doubt he could do the pixel grip, I imagine Target had some special tooling made to make that grip.
Back to top Go down
Watsontotty

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:52 pm

yer i thought that also so haven't took the idea any further yet.
Back to top Go down
TrollTheLocalPatriot

TrollTheLocalPatriot

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:07 am

So what about M3?
Back to top Go down
Watsontotty

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:23 am

sorry i know nothing about m3 so i cant help so i suggest emailing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:51 am

So what about M3?

Sounds easy enough. Don't see why he couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
TrollTheLocalPatriot

TrollTheLocalPatriot

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:06 am

Jeff Pickup does that ,so I dont think it would be different with Elven. But maybe I dont need M3, idea is about very long and thin darts.M3 or M4 ,but Unicorn stretch had 2BA
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:31 am

I like the look of these - but I'm surprised that Cosmo allow him to make these copies - I may get myself some as well some time in the New Year lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!   Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Made Justin Pipe Darts By Elven Darts !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1