We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesElven Custom Darts 24g  LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Elven Custom Darts 24g

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elven Custom Darts 24g  Empty
PostSubject: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:08 am

These are my new custom Eleven darts 24g they are a copy of the Justin Pipe Cosmo barrels. the reason i got them made was that i had a chuck with the cosmo set really liked them but was not going to pay £110 for them so i rang up Eddie and he made me up a set they are identical

they measure

length= 49mm

width= 7.2mm small scallop = 6.26mm

weight is spot on 24g Smile

ive had a few chucks they are very nice indeed pics below

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S best bit about it was Eddie made up a set at 24.5g by mistake and sent me them as well for nothing Smile so if anyone fancy's the spare set pm me or leave a post on here. i really recommend Elven darts they are superb
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:43 am

I would have gone for the spare set if they were 22g lol - he has done a real good job with those, at first glance you wouldn't know the difference between them and the original
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:49 am

they are really nice Smile he said he had no use for the other set he is a top man

i posted the money weds and got the darts today superb service
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:52 am

They look very close to the Cosmo set. I will have to get Eddie to make my customs soon Very Happy

Cant see why anyone would pay those silly Cosmo prices though when you can just get them made yourself. good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:55 am

spot on grip i am even going to say the elven darts are better quality than the cosmo version i tried IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:00 am

Ya know, that's an excellent idea Lion.

Instead of shelling out massive ££ for Cosmo darts you can copy the darts dimensions and have Eddie make them for £50. Basically 1/2 price or better.

happy dude
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:02 am

is their any legal implications though?

Might get him to make me some Cosmo Part Death Sabers Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:07 am

Could somebody please post Eddie's Phone# or pm it to me as I heard he doesn't do the e-mail thing and I would like to get a set made that I have drawn up.
Cheers,
Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:14 am

01493 384337
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:50 am

like i say if anyone wants the spare set pm with offers
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:50 am

thanks man!!

Hat
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:24 am

I'll have the spare set if you insist! :-P
Back to top Go down
Nucky

Nucky

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:25 am

Watching Justin hold his dart, if I'm not mistaken, he grips his near the point but it looks like there is a natural spot for the thumb at the back. How do you grip yours lion? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=Robert+Drinovz&

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:43 am

i was holding them from the back Smile they are great darts but a little thick for me in the end so my bro is using them as i like a thin barrel
Back to top Go down
Ginge180

Ginge180

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:32 am

you still got these lion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elven Custom Darts 24g    Elven Custom Darts 24g  Empty

Back to top Go down

Elven Custom Darts 24g

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1