We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesElven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs Empty
PostSubject: Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs   Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:58 am

Not sure if I'll use these for steel tip. Prob stick with my Hankey's. But a beautiful dart. Elven does incredible work!!!! These are copper tunsten, front loaded darts. Drilled out 25mm in the back. Pics came out pretty good if I do say so. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs   Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:03 am

Nice! Those points fit good and look great. How do they fly? What's the diameter and length
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs   Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:05 am

spat66 wrote:
Nice! Those points fit good and look great. How do they fly? What's the diameter and length

Really thin. A bit long too. I'll go check.
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs   Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 am

They really are a great looking dart. eyepop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs   Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:12 am

5mm longer than a 14g Hankey. Same width
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs   Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:21 am

I'm real curious to how the copper/tungsten feels. I hear that it gets better over time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs   Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:58 am

spat66 wrote:
I'm real curious to how the copper/tungsten feels. I hear that it gets better over time

So far it feels great. Very close to the Hankey. It does the same thing... gets grippier as it warms up.

Hopefully they will improve with time. That's what I hear about copper tungsten.

Didn't take long at all to break them in. Scoring massive with them.

Back to top Go down
Smiling Assassin

Smiling Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs   Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:19 pm

JD wrote:
spat66 wrote:

So far it feels great. Very close to the Hankey. It does the same thing... gets grippier as it warms up.

Hopefully they will improve with time. That's what I hear about copper tungsten.

Didn't take long at all to break them in. Scoring massive with them.

The dart barrel on the bottom R/H side is nearly touching the bristle. Looks like you could have done with longer conversion points?
Darts look nice! Don't take long to loss the pinky copper tungsten on the outside.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs   Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:42 pm

They look great!

I have a lot of old copper tungsten darts and once they are aged they feel kind of warm, its hard to describe exactly but I do like the feel of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs   Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Awesome dart's JD and those conversion point look mean, and yea that bottom dart is drilled into the board. A they like most CuDarts and 80% tungsten?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs   Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:06 am

DIRTY G wrote:
Awesome dart's JD and those conversion point look mean, and yea that bottom dart is drilled into the board. A they like most CuDarts and 80% tungsten?

I think Eddie said they were 85%. But I really have no idea. My trip 20 area is kind of beat so they go in the board pretty good. But I do throw a hard, flat dart anyway. Never had a prob with light darts falling out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs   Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs Empty

Back to top Go down

Elven Darts- 14.5g Copper Tungsten Customs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1