We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesshow us your throw - Page 4 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

show us your throw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
davidsproull

davidsproull

show us your throw - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Chalk Is Cheap wrote:
Very nice action David, and thanks for the share.

You are... INTENSE my man. Do you just terrify the darts into the board? Very Happy

Also, love the music in the background. We had Karaoke night when we played home games during my first league season. It's almost enough to put a man off the darts entirely. Fortunately, beer comes to the rescue. ;)

Well I do try to focus, but right there was just right after losing a game to someone who maybe needed to be beaten. :-P

Back to top Go down
http://www.tblacblog.com/
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:35 pm

another taylor ! cheers mcinnes for uploading. we've got quite a few now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:26 pm

some nice throwing guy's. I can see why McInnis has a 3 star weekly challenge badge Laughing

Any how I got my video camera problem fixed and will upload mine soon, but for the mean time here is one of my 11 year old son. He's just stoked he's on youtube and Im geting flooded by both my kids for youtubing every toy and doll in the house. lol on floor

I think he's not doing to bad and he's got a better follow through than me Laughing

Hint: he will be checking every day to see how many likes he has so help it along please nuterz Laughing

Last edited by DIRTY G on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:45 pm

i've gave it the thumbs up . future star there mate. do you throw out doors ? if i done that here the darts would get blown about 3 miles away Laughing
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 pm

yea gota pick the days. If its to windy I throw in shed but summer is a killer Sad
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Well done young Braden, soon be beating Dad! good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:15 pm

SilverSaber wrote:
All right man I like ya throw. I see I'm not the only one who wears a hat lol. How are you liking those Carreras btw?

LOL...hair was a bloody mess.....sometimes I wear one! Loves the Carreras!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Very nice Trevor! No wasted movement in your throw at all..Braden you're doing good buddy!! If it's something you like to do just keep at it and you'll be beating dad in no time..but since dad's video isn't even there yet I would assume you're already beating him..lol

Hatrick hatrick
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:20 am

Not sure this is gonna work lol I haven't got a clue how to embed the video on an iPad either ha ha!

You really want to see this?? Recorded a month or so back - I'm a little animated lol, copious amount of alcohol was being consumed! Smile that and my music makes me enjoy myself throwing happy dude

Since I dunno how to embed here's the link IF I've done it right! saucepot :

Last edited by Winmau on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed)
Back to top Go down
Taffy

Taffy

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:10 am

A copious amount of alcohol, coupled with a few belches and some music in the background…..this is the correct way for a Welshman to practice, ha-ha.

Well done Rage!!!

chugger
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:13 am

Taffy wrote:
A copious amount of alcohol, coupled with a few belches and some music in the background…..this is the correct way for a Welshman to practice, ha-ha.

Well done Rage!!!

chugger

Oh he'll yeah! saucepot

I just let the camera roll lol

Thanks for embedding and fixing my vid JD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:57 am

heee heee heee
Man you got style

and your throw is good too

3 beers for the rage HIC HIC A BEER HIC HIC A BEER HIC HIC A BEER saucepot
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:22 am

Nice one Rage!

You look like you lean forward far or is that the camera angle?
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:23 am

DIRTY G wrote:
heee heee heee
Man you got style

and your throw is good too

3 beers for the rage HIC HIC A BEER HIC HIC A BEER HIC HIC A BEER saucepot

Cheers bud! rebel smilie

Btw your boy Braden gonna be a star mate, cool little fella saucepot

Last edited by The Rage on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry G I meant Braden :))
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:28 am

getagrip wrote:
Nice one Rage!

You're spot on mate! I lean on my right foot and put a lot of my shoulder into it towards the board, can't help but always catch the flight on the snap back lol

When am I gonna be seeing you're throw and what you look like then bud! You got more experience with YouTube than me I know for sure!! saucepot
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:35 pm

The Rage wrote:
Not sure this is gonna work lol I haven't got a clue how to embed the video on an iPad either ha ha!

You really want to see this?? Recorded a month or so back - I'm a little animated lol, copious amount of alcohol was being consumed! Smile that and my music makes me enjoy myself throwing happy dude

Since I dunno how to embed here's the link IF I've done it right! saucepot :

The man got the belching down good lol!
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Nice vid there rage. Your a bit like me, you drop the elbow slightly when you throw. Do you find you drop under the t20 alot?
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Ok this is mine.

Yea its strange looking at your own throw alright. Please any SERIOUS advice would be appreciated http://i111.photobuc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQlyIWVuxwo&feature=plcp[/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Dirty G lol on floor Crazy Grip cry laugh
Nice compact throw btw Grip will be ordering those carrot darts from ya soon .
Back to top Go down
Aussie Kev

Aussie Kev

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Well done DIRTY G. Nice to see a well used shed, carrot darts, love it.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Thats not a bad throw you have there Dirty man. Not much movement at all.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:06 pm

The Rage wrote:
getagrip wrote:
Nice one Rage!

You're spot on mate! I lean on my right foot and put a lot of my shoulder into it towards the board, can't help but always catch the flight on the snap back lol

When am I gonna be seeing you're throw and what you look like then bud! You got more experience with YouTube than me I know for sure!! saucepot

There is already some pics of me in this forum, one with Bobby George and one stood near a burnt out car lol! Cant remember where they are though.

Will get a vid up eventually as probably need some help with my throw, I know it is not the same as it was before injuring my shoulder though just need to try and find my old footage to compare the two.

Dirty G your throw looks fine to me you have a good wrist flick and it seems to be nice and consistent too.

STOP breaking those carrot darts!

Will have to ring R.S.P.C.C. Royal Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Carrots lol!
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:34 pm

SilverSaber wrote:
The man got the belching down good lol!

cry laugh If I left it running a bit longer I may have turned in to fartypants mode or Mr. Breezy Trousers! Lager while easing the tension creates a helluva lot of gas that gets emitted from my orifices!! lol on floor rebel smilie
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Jimbo21 wrote:
Nice vid there rage. Your a bit like me, you drop the elbow slightly when you throw. Do you find you drop under the t20 alot?

Sometimes mate, and sometimes waaaay above it............ Or the 18 or out the board altogether!! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:38 pm

getagrip wrote:
The Rage wrote:
getagrip wrote:
Nice one Rage!

There is already some pics of me in this forum, one with Bobby George and one stood near a burnt out car lol! Cant remember where they are though.

Will get a vid up eventually as probably need some help with my throw, I know it is not the same as it was before injuring my shoulder though just need to try and find my old footage to compare the two.

Dirty G your throw looks fine to me you have a good wrist flick and it seems to be nice and consistent too.

Will have to ring R.S.P.C.C. Royal Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Carrots lol!

We need to see the man behind the Nutz!........... Hang on what part of that sounds wrong..... lol!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Nice Dirty G, smooth action
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:02 am

The Rage wrote:
getagrip wrote:
The Rage wrote:
getagrip wrote:
Nice one Rage!

We need to see the man behind the Nutz!........... Hang on what part of that sounds wrong..... lol!

I dont show my NUTZ to anyone! Crazy Grip

here is my Carrot instead: dancing carrot
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:37 am

agree!!!
but I want him in his carot super hero uniform!!!!!
we want grip!!! we want grip!!! we want grip!!! we want grip!!! we want grip!!!

FASTER THAN A SPEEDING SNAIL. MORE POWERFULL THAN GUMBY!!!
LOOK UNDER THE GROUND ITS A SPUD, IT'S A TURNP NO IT'S SUPER GRIP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:11 am

DIRTY G wrote:
Ok this is mine.

Yea its strange looking at your own throw alright. Please any SERIOUS advice would be appreciated http://i111.photobuc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQlyIWVuxwo&feature=plcp[/youtube]
You've got a nice smooth throw there Dirty!! The only thing I see and it might just be a camera angle thing is that it looks like you block your vision with where your hand is.. By the way the carrott darts are awesome!!

Hat
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:12 am

grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip gripgrip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip grip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

show us your throw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next