We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesshow us your throw - Page 5 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

show us your throw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
USMC80

USMC80

show us your throw - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:21 am

^^^ confused
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:35 am

chanting for grip to put this vid up
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:36 am

gotcha, lets go grip!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:39 am

I demand a vid of Grips throw. Don't worry I have plenty of dramamine lol on floor
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:39 am

soon, soon!

maybe
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:06 am

he's waiting for the farmer giles to clear up so we don't see him waddling on camera cry laugh
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:13 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:22 am

slPPING @ Gripo
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:41 am

hahaha the old farmer Giles are quite painful.
Back to top Go down
Robbie the Robot

Robbie the Robot

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:02 am

Not bad Dirty! The only advice I can offer from the video footage is to focus on your follow-through. There are some slight variations with your wrist and fingers. You get a consistent snap with your fingers and wrist and get the timing just right, your groups will get closer and closer together. good job
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:33 am

Robbie the Robot wrote:
Not bad Dirty! The only advice I can offer from the video footage is to focus on your follow-through. There are some slight variations with your wrist and fingers. You get a consistent snap with your fingers and wrist and get the timing just right, your groups will get closer and closer together. good job

how about my throw Robbie?
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:10 pm

SilverSaber wrote:
Dirty G lol on floor Crazy Grip cry laugh
Nice compact throw btw Grip will be ordering those carrot darts from ya soon .
I agree larry it is shorter than I expected. That vid cam shows all kinds Interesting stuff. Gunna have to do a few diff angles and have a good look at it for homework Laughing

Hatrick wrote:

You've got a nice smooth throw there Dirty!! The only thing I see and it might just be a camera angle thing is that it looks like you block your vision with where your hand is.. By the way the carrott darts are awesome!!

Hat
I suppose I do a bit, I sight the target with my thumb nail so to speak.

Robbie the Robot wrote:

Thanks Robbie , that hand doess do allsorts of different things at the end doesnt it. Looks like im shooing flys away, deffo guna work on that thax for the pickup http://i111.photobuc
Back to top Go down
Robbie the Robot

Robbie the Robot

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:07 am

No prob G.
Larry, your stroke looks pretty solid. Your head sways a little as you throw but nothing major. Even pros do that.

I wish I could make a split screen shot. That'd be sweet. Maybe someone should set up a board at a tournament, charge $10 and let you throw for 5 minutes. Then email you a copy of the split screen video.
(if someone does this and gets successful, I could use a sponsor. Laughing )
Back to top Go down
davidsproull

davidsproull

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:18 am

Robbie the Robot wrote:
No prob G.
Larry, your stroke looks pretty solid. Your head sways a little as you throw but nothing major. Even pros do that.

I wish I could make a split screen shot. That'd be sweet. Maybe someone should set up a board at a tournament, charge $10 and let you throw for 5 minutes. Then email you a copy of the split screen video.

Oh poor Robbie! I fear you may have opened the flood gates! What about my throw? Or should I maybe come up with a sober version first?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tblacblog.com/
Robbie the Robot

Robbie the Robot

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:41 am

davidsproull wrote:
Oh poor Robbie! I fear you may have opened the flood gates! What about my throw? Or should I maybe come up with a sober version first?
Haha I don't mind. I love the game and helping other people to enjoy it even more if possible.
A lot of times these videos aren't much to go on. And you only threw once, but from what I saw I liked. I noticed you paused when you brought your first dart up, but didn't on the 2nd two. There have been a few successful players over the years to do similar but I always suggest to keep your routine the same for each dart.
John Part always irritates me when he takes his time on his first one and then slings his next two in there quickly. Do you see him do in on a crucial double? NO. So throw it the way you think you're at your best...every time.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:32 am

wonder how to do a split screen then, will have to see if I can do one when I record mine. Smile
Back to top Go down
Robbie the Robot

Robbie the Robot

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:43 am

If I had two digital video camera's I'd give it a go.
I imagine one could make a pretty funny video if they took an existing video and changed the right side of the screen to them throwing, but with taylor's darts hitting the board.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:47 am

Robbie the Robot wrote:
No prob G.

Thanks Robbie I appreciate your comments.
Back to top Go down
Chalk Is Cheap

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:48 am

Hmmmm. I've got a flip camera, my mobile phone, and a webcam on my laptop. I'll have to see what I can concoct. <mad scientist laugh>

Thanks for the input Robbie. It's nice to have an experienced set of eyes helping us out.
Back to top Go down
Robbie the Robot

Robbie the Robot

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:56 am

Cheers Chalk!
It's nice to chat with people that want to get better.

I've looked online and it doesn't seem to be too hard using windows 7 movie maker. You'd just have to get them synched.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:02 am

I think that it is just a software thing, but not sure I can do it on my pc lol think I need an update.
Back to top Go down
davidsproull

davidsproull

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:19 am

Robbie the Robot wrote:
davidsproull wrote:
Haha I don't mind. I love the game and helping other people to enjoy it even more if possible.
A lot of times these videos aren't much to go on. And you only threw once, but from what I saw I liked. I noticed you paused when you brought your first dart up, but didn't on the 2nd two. There have been a few successful players over the years to do similar but I always suggest to keep your routine the same for each dart.
John Part always irritates me when he takes his time on his first one and then slings his next two in there quickly. Do you see him do in on a crucial double? NO. So throw it the way you think you're at your best...every time.

Thank you! Thumbs up from me. I'm playing tonight so lets see how I do tonight with keeping my pacing in mind and giving every throw it's due time!

This is maybe something I a little bit already knew myself, but nice to have a reminder.

darts throw
Back to top Go down
http://www.tblacblog.com/
Robbie the Robot

Robbie the Robot

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:18 am

While I'm at it, this guy.... darts throw has a nice steady pace but his follow-through is hideous.
He does look pretty consistent, so who am I to argue. I dunno Laughing
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:39 am

darts throw yep and he sticks his tounge out when throwing, that could be just a sign of concentration though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:43 am

Grip we still waiting. Your hoping we would forget but we hanging on like a bulldog. Now get off those piles (Lordy me) and do the throw!!!!! head spin
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:20 pm

anymore for anymore hi ya
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:56 am

Robbie the Robot wrote:
If I had two digital video camera's I'd give it a go.
I imagine one could make a pretty funny video if they took an existing video and changed the right side of the screen to them throwing, but with taylor's darts hitting the board.
That'll look good but who would believe it with that split screen staring you in the face. Shurley no one could be that gullible unless they overlooked the obvious. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:05 am

I couldn't imagine anyone stoopid enough to be fooled by a split screen ???
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:50 pm

getagrip wrote:
soon, soon!

Sleep when???????

maybe
Back to top Go down
Eslotes

Eslotes

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:10 am

Heres mine,fastest player? LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: show us your throw   show us your throw - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

show us your throw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next