We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesI will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !! Empty
PostSubject: I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !!   I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cry laugh
Back to top Go down

I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !!   I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Good one!! And they can even retrieve themselves so you don't have to walk back and forth to the board lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !!   I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Ill give you a game
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cry laugh
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !!   I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:29 pm

damn Dirty u got the bigger bird! aww going with the heavier version hey. lol!
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !!   I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:35 pm

if thats the case JD whould throw with a mosquito lol!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !!   I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:42 pm

cry laugh

nice darts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !!   I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:49 pm

JD's dart[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !!   I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:08 am

It would be a riot cuz my arrows would eat JD's lol on floor
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !!   I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:24 am

Me Thinking that bird only eats nectar

we could allways sqash IT, and the mosquito too
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !!   I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:56 am

good point there G lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !!   I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !! Empty

Back to top Go down

I will play anyone any time with these darts/ and you dont stand a chance !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1