We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesShetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!! Empty
PostSubject: Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!!   Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:43 am

http://www.shetlandtimes.co.uk/2012/02/29/darts-legend-eric-bristow-joins-line-up-for-shetland-masters-event

http://www.shetnews.co.uk/news/newsbites/2998-pro-darts-at-the-click.html

Just a taster of what I will be enjoying in a couple,of weeks lads......looking so much to it. Camera will be there as will my darts.....hope to play a few games with the big boys. Capacity crowd expected....2000 tickets sold for each night....Shetlands population is only 20000. Match report will be on here after. And if you follow me on twitter I'll tweet when I can.

Last edited by USMC80 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling in title)
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!!   Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:47 am

Sounds great Bov, in fact sounds better than great, very jealous, hope you have an enjoyable and successful time Good Luck
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!!   Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:58 am

jealous...give'em hell Bov.
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!!   Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:58 am

Looking forward to it lads
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!!   Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:00 am

Really wish I was up there for the weekend - I'm sure it will be great. Hopefully whatever is up with Ando's eye doesn't stop him from appearing as well.
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!!   Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:01 am

I'm just hoping the pick me for the £1000 bull challenge.....three darts hit a bull win a grand....fecking certainty if I get the chance
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!!   Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:04 am

Nice - but with that much at stake and with everyone watching there must be a lot of pressure on that shot
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!!   Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:07 am

I put me money on Bov lol. I shoot a ton he shoot a ton 20.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!!   Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:12 am

You real lucky Bov. We need some good pics from this!
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!!   Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:24 am

Pressure...after loosing the county match...nae pressure on that shot. I need to win it to afford the tickets £55 per night per ticket!!!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!!   Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 am

That will be fantastic I'm sure, look forward to the pics of that Bov! happy dude

Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!!   Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shetland pro darts!!!!!! the time is now...well a couples weeks time!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1