We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesNeed drugs? No, play darts!! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Need drugs? No, play darts!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chrisbamb

Need drugs? No, play darts!! Empty
PostSubject: Need drugs? No, play darts!!   Need drugs? No, play darts!! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:57 am

Got to say that I am on a high tonight!!

We had our Local Singles nights tonight. I got drawn against Ralph Lancaster who is one of the old guard and still feared by everyone on the Plymouth circuit and Mike Connell who has played County before but dropped out the limelight a bit.

Got my 1st match against a bloke called Foxy from a local pub, no contest really and I destroyed him, although at one stage he hit 5 x 81's in a row (we're playing best of 3 - 1001 ).

So, through to my Final heat against Ralfey. I was playing awesome, but went 1-0 down. Wow, I thought. 2nd leg I am so far ahead through Tons and Ton 40's and he then scores - 100, 85, 140, 180 and this draws him level!! I hit a 140 and he hits just an 81 and as he walks past me I hear him mutter, "Jesus, where has this guy come from". This spurs me on and I take out an 82 on Tops!!

3rd Leg and it takes 8 darts to decide the Bull which I Win. Carry on much the same as I did in the 2nd Leg and leave 56. 2 darts later and I take the Win in 41 darts. He looks at me and says, "Get on boy, play like that the rest of the Tournament and you'll Win it easily".

Ralfey got beat in the Final for the last 3 years.

For the rest of the night I receive 48 texts congratulating me and hoping they don't meet me in the next round!! Smile

To say I am smug at this moment in time is an understatement!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need drugs? No, play darts!!   Need drugs? No, play darts!! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:13 am

Awesome man!!!!! Always a great feeling to take down one of the "top" dogs.

Going to be a great confidence builder.

good job
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Need drugs? No, play darts!!   Need drugs? No, play darts!! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Well done Chris, that is awesome mate.

You have now broken through a barrier, the world is now your oyster. Keep up your hard work and power on!
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Need drugs? No, play darts!!   Need drugs? No, play darts!! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:28 pm

Top stuff Chris, you've every right to feel smug. happy dude
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: Need drugs? No, play darts!!   Need drugs? No, play darts!! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Well done!!

Smug on!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Need drugs? No, play darts!!   Need drugs? No, play darts!! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:04 pm

happy dude
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Need drugs? No, play darts!!   Need drugs? No, play darts!! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Good job!!! good job

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Need drugs? No, play darts!!   Need drugs? No, play darts!! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Nice one Chris, well done mate!
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Need drugs? No, play darts!!   Need drugs? No, play darts!! EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:23 am

You deffo deserve that high

DAAAARTS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need drugs? No, play darts!!   Need drugs? No, play darts!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need drugs? No, play darts!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat-