We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesEverything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Everything & Anything Dart Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:41 am

USMC80 wrote:
Good luck!!! I just tried throwing some old soft tip darts, maybe 12 grams at the most on the bristle board. Works great and had decent groupings with such a light dart. Cant wait for my new puma 18gs tomorrow!

Wow!!! That's light!!!!

Hopefully my darts will get here as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Shot like crap tonight with my friends, then we go to this other spot because the bar owner heard about me, and wanted to see me play. Lit up the board at that place. Don't know how I can go from shooting mid 3's to mid 4 mpr all night to shooting 5's and 6+ mpr at the other spot.

Darts. Grrrrrrr.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:42 pm

I have stepped down and not playing this session. Just didn't want to. Gonna practice on my own and do some tourneys this session.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:53 am

Puma Elite 18gs are out for delivery today!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:25 am

Okay members... i'm going to rant a bit. Keep in mind, I've done some things I'm not proud of, I'm certainly NOT going to judge anyone at anytime for their actions. What someone does is on them. But if someone posts something i object to I have choices. To log off or do whatever is necessary to remove myself from an unwanted situation. With that being said, here's a look at something I don't like one bit...

Recently, I added a person to my Facebook friends list to ask them a question about L-Style products and maybe see if they had an opinion as to why the boards gave inflated mpr scores. They have been very recently sponsored by a couple companies. L-Style being one of them. Being sponsored by a dart company means this company wants THEM, the player, to represent them in the best way possible. Am I correct??

Well, the USA Classic is taking place this weekend in Conn. A really big tournament in the USA. Many top shooters will be there. As a newly sponsored person with L-Style you would think this person would be posting pictures of the dart hall, dart players, etc... Ahhhh, you know what I'm getting at already don't ya???

Nope, this person posts up pictures of their room. Top of the dresser pics. Yep, MASSIVE amounts of alcohol with comments that took me back to high school. "That's great for Friday night, but what about the rest of the weekend?" The comment that gets me is "all I care about is the Vodka"

Do I REALLY care what this person does? No. No I don't. But my main point is that this person is now sponsored by a very big Japan company and should be representing them a bit better. A Pro player NEEDS to conduct themselves better imo. Hold themselves to a higher standard then a local league player just going out to have a good time. Posts all over Facebook talking about how much you're drinking is lame.

But hey, that's just my opinion, and it really doesn't matter much. My only choice was to click the unfriend button, which I did. Problem solved for me, but NOT for darts. I thought darts was trying to grow and be accepted as main stream. Shed the image of overweight slobs drinking and smoking and playing darts.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Thoughts???
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:17 pm

JD I'm with you on this one, hopefully he grows up. Sad really.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Well if I was the sponsor of that player I dont think I would be happy with the image they are portraying!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:17 am

SilverSaber wrote:
JD I'm with you on this one, hopefully he grows up. Sad really.

She. I agree. Also, keep in mind she isn't in her 20's. Well into her 30's.

I'm sure the sponsor will see her patterns and end it's relationship soon enough.

I'm all for someone having fun. But put the damn camera away. Or better yet, put it to use and post up dart pics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:44 am

I've already looked down the street about 10 times this morning.

Where's that mailman?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I want me darts!!!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:48 am

I got two nice packages today, my new Unicorn Eclips HD and some Leo Lauren darts from Wazza! happy dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:32 am

NO MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:35 am

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:44 am

lol on floor
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:45 am

Winmau wrote:
NO MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww , I like him
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:46 am

getagrip wrote:
I got two nice packages today, my new Unicorn Eclips HD and some Leo Lauren darts from Wazza! happy dude

Congrats Darren and now for the review mate.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:47 am

Soon! next week if I get a chance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:13 am

getagrip wrote:
Soon! next week if I get a chance!

Maybe instead of posting 50+ per day, do a review?

lol!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:15 am

LOL! I have so many things that I need to get done, just busy with other stuff, but should be getting on top of things soon, then you will see how much I usually post LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:37 am

Post whoring this dart site up today.

space fighter eyepop karate larry coffee post
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:46 am

Way to go JD!

Get your mates to join too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:37 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:40 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:56 am

BORED>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:57 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:57 am

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:58 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything & Anything Dart Talk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next