We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesEverything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Everything & Anything Dart Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Nice going mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 pm

My 12th lightest set of darts, from left to right with green flights is only a 15 gram barrel lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:51 am

^^^^ This is a killer video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:46 am

Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 am

aww JD just watch some reruns of Taylor winning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:51 am

Saber wrote:
aww JD just delete some reruns of Taylor winning.

*fixed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:59 am

Someone finally discovered that my videos are fake.

cry laugh
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:10 am

lol what does been on the ground help?

Crazy! now if you can do a video of your board on the ground and hit a 180 I will still be impressed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:18 am

getagrip wrote:
lol what does been on the ground help?

Crazy! now if you can do a video of your board on the ground and hit a 180 I will still be impressed Very Happy

That gives me an idea. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:13 am

Searched all around this place. i swear i did a thread on this vintage re pointing tool I have. Can't find it anywhere!! Anyway, I found a pic of it in an old mag and now I'm wondering what the ball bearing is for? Any idea's?

Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:16 am

http://www.dartsnutz.com/t4365-guess-what-it-is?highlight=guess

no idea why you would need a ball bearing though
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:43 am

I gave my answer on the original thread mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:18 am

At my friends shop yesterday...

6 similar darts in my hand yesterday. 3 of them steel tip. 3 of them soft tip. I hit a 320 on an old board with round wires. Something I've never done before.
Back to top Go down
loopdogg

loopdogg

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:42 am

that is insane gun blast great job
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:51 am

And you have given up playing. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:02 am

Jimbo21 wrote:
And you have given up playing. lol

Was having withdrawals. LOL

Still couldn't get him to play any games. He's sticking to his guns Sad
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:36 am

If you taunt him enough, he may give in. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:46 pm

I was just on another site checking out players darts. Am I the only one.... but when someone posts a pic of their darts with the points pointing towards the top of the screen it messes me up. Seems like i can't get a good look. Crazy Grip

cry laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Like this...

Back to top Go down
Nucky

Nucky

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:57 am

Thats just wrong....... lol on floor
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=Robert+Drinovz&
Microtom

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:19 am

I got lucky so far. Yesterday I tried my first 501. I was at 73, needed a 13 and a 50, and got them both. I never actually hit 50 when I tried aiming for it lol. Completed the 501 in 38 hits.

This morning, tried another. I was at 27, my plan was to hit 1 and double 13. I failed on 1 and hit 20 instead. Next I do hit 1 and am on 6. Try for double 3 at the bottom, and hit it with my 3rd dart. Completed this 501 with 24 shots, but got a bit lucky with a T18 when I was aiming for 20s lol, also hit a few T20.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:24 am

Thats not bad at all Tom, keep at it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:51 pm

Went and watched some friends at league tonight.

This is what I noticed...

9 of us there including me.

2 players used standard flights

1 used pear shape.

6 used slims.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:30 am

Went to a new pub this afternoon. It's 15 minutes away. It has 6 steel tip dartboards. The only pub in this area that i know of to have steel tip boards. The boards were some cheap Halex ones from Wal-Mart and they had the smallest chalk scoreboards I've ever seen. But it's a start to bring steel tip back to this area after it being gone for 4 years now. Only 6 players showed up but they were all pretty decent. We decided to have a round robin and play everybody 3 legs each. Happy to be playing steel tip again. I brought my game with me so that was a plus. Highlight was a near 9 dart game of 401 (100-134-missed a 167 on the bull leaving 25. Sad), a 112 out, and back to back 8 marks in cricket (trip, trip bull)
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:30 am

Nice shooting mate.

I had a bit of a scoring explosion myself yesterday. 2nd and 3rd leg of a doubles game. I shot around a 35 ave per dart.

100,180,100 54 peg in 2nd leg. 118, 100, 180 and 5 peg 3rd leg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:48 am

Something I learned yesterday. 14 gram darts don't fly well inside a hotel ball room. Heating ducts, air current, etc... Luckily I had my 16.2 grams darts with me and they flew fine. Amazing what a couple grams difference is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything & Anything Dart Talk   Everything & Anything Dart Talk - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything & Anything Dart Talk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17