We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDartslive The World - Page 3 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Dartslive The World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

Dartslive The World - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:23 am

that van d guy look like his not even trying when he throws, looks like he is just throwing the way people do when they dont care!

Last edited by getagrip on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:33 am

getagrip wrote:
that van d guy look like his not even trying when he throws, looks like he is just throwing the way people do we they dont care!

I thought the same thing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Rudy Van Dursen is one of the top ranked Americans that plays in The World stages.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:22 pm

He does have a strange style of throwing though, guess its just his natural technique and he has stuck with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:12 am

Here's a different game i found. Sort of like a game of Hammer cricket I played not to long ago and shot one of my best games ever over 8 rounds.

Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:09 am

That last one looks like quite fun, I would like to test it, but as we dont have bullshooter-board here in Sweden I must travel to some place that uses them to try it Smile

Cheerio!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:57 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:57 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:59 am

Amazed at how much crap they wear around their waist.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:01 am

Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:40 am

Winmau wrote:
Amazed at how much crap they wear around their waist.

That is mainly their darts case and tip container, towel. They would be better of carrying a backpack with all that junk. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:42 am

Yeah, seems to be a "thing" with the Japanese players.

All sorts of junk around their waist.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:46 am

Sure does. Have you seen them wearing the arm sleeves. Looks like a compression garment but it just goes from the wrist to about halfway up the bicep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:07 am

Jimbo21 wrote:
Sure does. Have you seen them wearing the arm sleeves. Looks like a compression garment but it just goes from the wrist to about halfway up the bicep.

Yeah, I've seen that more and more lately.

Even Anastasia wears one.

Won't be long before you see the Americans wearing them.

Seems as though we are a sucker for gimmick crap.

Remember the movable points of the 90's?

Everyone had them over here. rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:12 am

I saw Paul Lim wearing a full long sleeve compression shirt in the last Stage, but I think with him it is for warmth, not to look "hip". lol

As for the moving points, I have never come across them. Back in the 90"s, darts was a reason to hit the pub and drink gallons of beer so I wasnt into the equipment side of the game then.
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:58 am

I don't like that the darts stick out flat from the board and not the way it lands blocking other darts.. and that you cant have heavier darts than 18gr..

and that the trebels, doubles and bull are bigger..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:12 am

They're newest YT video.

It's already on the Ustream site, but a great one to watch again.

Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:28 am

That is a great match Winmau. I live stream it when the event is on. Trying to catch a glimpse of a friend that plays in it. Rob Modra is his name.

Paul and Lourence are to of the in form players at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:45 am

Jimbo21 wrote:
That is a great match Winmau. I live stream it when the event is on. Trying to catch a glimpse of a friend that plays in it. Rob Modra is his name.

Paul and Lourence are to of the in form players at the moment.

Those 2 sure are shooting well.

I think another event is streaming live next week or something.

Have to keep my eyes peeled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:13 am

LIVE stream Aug 26th!!!!!!! Stage 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:07 pm

Live stream tonight.

Going to be some great action.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Looks like it starts in a bout 5 hours from now.

It is now 11:10 eastern time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Dartslive in your area?????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Anybody watching????? it's started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:40 am

Have to say I was highly disappointed with Stage 6 last night. Here's why. Many of the 1st round matches pained me to watch. The very top soft tip pro's had matches that were beyond easy. Lourence Ilagan played someone that looked like they never played darts in there life. It was that bad. He was missing the board COMPLETELY!!!! What sort of crap is this? I had no idea what the guy was shooting at during cricket. I'm telling you, it was painful to watch. I would think Japan would have just a bit more depth then that. Apparently there's only a handful of decent shooters now that i watched the entire thing. I know Jimbo was watching some of these early matches with me. He'll probably say the same thing. Also, with this kind of money on the line I can't believe better players aren't stepping in to kick butt. Maybe not the top 10 PDC players, but I'm sure many of the PDC players could do very well. And before you guys say anything about Adrian losing when he tried it.... He did lose out to the eventual winner BUT... Adrian had NO idea how the masters out was played. He wasn't aware you could hit a triple to end the game. No matter how good you are, there IS a learning curve. Still shocked it doesn't draw higher caliber players yet. I feel I could honestly do very well in that tournament, but I also feel I would get my butt handed to me in any PDC event. Some of these lower ranked PDC players should be after that $13K payout.
That is all for now....
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:04 am

Was this the thing with Royden Lam and Paul Lim in the final?

I watched a few bits of it during the day - never really watched it before but that cricket is a weird game and I doubt I'd ever master the tactical side of it lol. Wouldn't mind giving it a go some time though.

I'm not sure in the 01 games about both the bull and semi being worth 50, and also finishing on the actual number either single double or treble bed. I suppose they have to make it easier than double out just so they can get more people playing the game and also to speed it up so money gets put in the machines a lot quicker.

Was quite interesting to watch it though as it was different. Can't see it taking over from steel tip here in the UK, but I'm definitely going to get myself a cheap board to chuck at here at home - especially as I already have those Ronnie Baxter barrels lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive The World   Dartslive The World - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dartslive The World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next