We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDartslive Partners With PDC LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Dartslive Partners With PDC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dartslive Partners With PDC Empty
PostSubject: Dartslive Partners With PDC   Dartslive Partners With PDC EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Awesome news for all of darts!!!!!!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive Partners With PDC   Dartslive Partners With PDC EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:19 am

And so it begins!

I said it would take over eventually but no one believed me, this is the start of it! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive Partners With PDC   Dartslive Partners With PDC EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:33 am

The soft tip revolution has begun. Its the American ,Asian invasion lol.
Back to top Go down
jake8380

jake8380

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive Partners With PDC   Dartslive Partners With PDC EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:43 am

Glad to see this and see Paul playing in a PDC event.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive Partners With PDC   Dartslive Partners With PDC EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:20 am

UK Flag apc trundle USA Flag
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive Partners With PDC   Dartslive Partners With PDC EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:59 am

Very smart business move there by the PDC. They have the vision to see this soft tip revolution and are getting in at the ground level in England.
Back to top Go down
darts realist

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive Partners With PDC   Dartslive Partners With PDC EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:50 am

Great news. All hail Barry Hearn.

No surprise to see the bitter BDO people on other forums moaning about this.

Last edited by Winmau on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Language!)
Back to top Go down
Sp

Sp

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive Partners With PDC   Dartslive Partners With PDC EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:01 am

I can't see soft-tip replacing steel in the UK while this current generation of players are still around. Kids and halfwits would be interested because the boards make noises and have flashing lights
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive Partners With PDC   Dartslive Partners With PDC EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 am

No it will be a while before it does replace steel tip here, but I do think it will happen eventually.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive Partners With PDC   Dartslive Partners With PDC EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:41 am

getagrip wrote:
No it will be a while before it does replace steel tip here, but I do think it will happen eventually.

I think you guys are going off on the wrong track. I don't think soft tip wants to or will replace steel tip in the UK. Doesn't even make sense really. Why would the PDC want to partner up with a company that could put them out of business?
I think their intention is to promote both sports and to work together as a team.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive Partners With PDC   Dartslive Partners With PDC EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:49 am

Maybe JD, but I still think it will take over eventually.

Could be other reasons for this too, maybe Baz wants a piece of the Dartslive pie and vice versa?
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive Partners With PDC   Dartslive Partners With PDC EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:43 am

Plenty of room for both IMO . I think the steel tip will always be the domanint force in the UK . But would be really good for soft tip to take of here too. More interest more compation more money more products.
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive Partners With PDC   Dartslive Partners With PDC EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Its the old discussion on here I see.

Mostly its the old steel tip darters that see the soft tips as a threat just because of their fear of changes ;) ;) affraid . Its quite prominent here in Sweden also. But its almost only the old dinosaurs that moan Smile ;) ;)

That's of course before they try it, then they think it's fun.

Soft tip have never wanted to "kill" steel tip. Look at Germany, there are steel tip and soft tip living happily side by side, and most of the top shooters play both, and the same in Austria, Switzerland and several other countries.

This is just a way of promoting both sports equally and getting more and more players.

I started of playing soft tip, but then got interested in playing steel tip also, and at the moment I'm playing both, and I know several others that have gone that path also, and also the other way around.

Simple mathematics

Soft tip + Steel tip = more players, more money, more products, more fun.

This is just my two cents, and two pence and half a pound of gold Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dartslive Partners With PDC   Dartslive Partners With PDC Empty

Back to top Go down

Dartslive Partners With PDC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Soft Tip Darts :: Soft Tip General Chat-