We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesMy weekend game LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

My weekend game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
USMC80

USMC80

My weekend game Empty
PostSubject: My weekend game   My weekend game EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:24 am

Headed down to the shore house and brought my new portable system with me. Hung it up and put a little practice in. Sunday my brother and his friend came down and noticed it on the door. My brother asked for a game of cricket and I put him away quickly as he's not a dart player. Then his friend gets up and says "If I knew ya had a board here I would have brought my darts." He then asked for a quick game of cricket in which I obliged. I watched him warming up and immediately knew this guy could hold his one in league play and knew it would be a battle.

Sure enough he opened up with a 5 mark on 19's and I responded with a 4 mark on 20's. I realized immediately that he preferred the bottom of the board so I hit the t19 on next throw. He followed again with a 5 mark on 17's and the scoring battle was on. He's up on points and has me beat needing just one 15 and three bulls to close it out. I'm up and hit db sb to close bulls. He misses both bull shots and points on 17. Again I hit db and sb. This pattern goes on for a couple throws as I can't miss the DB and he cant miss the 17's. Even when up on points this guy can't hit a bullseye!! I'm now down 45 points and still need two 16's to close. First dart DB, now my heart is beating and hand shaking of course. Focusing on a previous mark in the d16 I pull back and launch boom d16 game over!

Went on to beat them in some 01 afterwards. Guess ya just never know when your gonna run into a good player and have to play your best.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

My weekend game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weekend game   My weekend game EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:50 am

Sounds like it was a lot fun Mac.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

My weekend game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weekend game   My weekend game EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:51 am

Nice one Mac!

Your Bulls practice paid off well happy dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Lefty544

Lefty544

My weekend game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weekend game   My weekend game EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:21 am

Well done Mac. Who was it? I know it wasn't kid because you've played him before and he would wipe the floor with you (not because your a bad thrower.... he's just ridiculous in my opinion).
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

My weekend game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weekend game   My weekend game EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:23 am

Sounds like you had a good weekend mac, well done mate
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
USMC80

USMC80

My weekend game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weekend game   My weekend game EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:29 am

Lefty544 wrote:
Well done Mac. Who was it? I know it wasn't kid because you've played him before and he would wipe the floor with you (not because your a bad thrower.... he's just ridiculous in my opinion).

My brother Sean's friend that helped put the boat in. Name was Tim and he's played in a few different leagues (not near us). I played Kid a two months ago and kept up with him in scoring at least with tons and 80's but couldn't keep with his checking because he would take out 80 pluses every time. Beat him only one leg and had to do it with a 96 out. Only other chance was just missing a 100 check lewis style on third dart.

Homer and I made up for it by beating him and his partner the majority of times in cricket happy dude
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

My weekend game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weekend game   My weekend game EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 am

Nicely done good job
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

My weekend game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weekend game   My weekend game EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:36 am

of course his partner was rubbish but that makes up for our handicap lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My weekend game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weekend game   My weekend game Empty

Back to top Go down

My weekend game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1