We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesBICC - Opening weekend LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

BICC - Opening weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goofy

Goofy

BICC - Opening weekend Empty
PostSubject: BICC - Opening weekend   BICC - Opening weekend EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Had our first County game of the season yesterday, away to Tay Valley! I only played in the B team this month but i'll be promoted to the A team next month since i posted the highest average in the B team....... a rather modest 22 Laughing Didn't play all that well tbh but managed to sneak it 3-2! Valuable experience though Smile From memory i think everything ended up as draws! Mens A drew 6-6, B drew 3-3, Womans.......... i cant really remember tbh but i think their B team drew Laughing Measured up for my County shirt too so i'll have my own one for next month Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php

PostSubject: Re: BICC - Opening weekend   BICC - Opening weekend EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:28 pm

good luck bud im very close to a county call up myself. mind you sometimes the selection of players in are county is not all about abilty if you know what i mean;)
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: BICC - Opening weekend   BICC - Opening weekend EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Nice, well done goofy!
Fingers crossed I'll be playing county after I move Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: BICC - Opening weekend   BICC - Opening weekend EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:49 pm

lion180 wrote:
good luck bud im very close to a county call up myself. mind you sometimes the selection of players in are county is not all about abilty if you know what i mean;)

I think that's the way several counties operate somehow - I know people who should be in the team but don't get a look in as the skipper chooses his mates instead.

Well done on the individual win and good luck in the A team next month

Last edited by mc1958 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: BICC - Opening weekend   BICC - Opening weekend EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Good luck to all the "Poms" that are playing county or trying to get selected. I wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BICC - Opening weekend   BICC - Opening weekend EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:36 pm

cheers jimbo
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: BICC - Opening weekend   BICC - Opening weekend EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:49 am

Week 2 of BICC tomorrow, we're at home to Fife! Will be a tough game for us, they've got a lot of crackin' players inc Ross "The Boss" Montgomery Laughing My game's been pretty consistent at home this week so hopefully i can take that onto the match board! Just a shame i haven't yet had a league game for a bit of prep work, no amount of practice can replicate the real thing Sad

Anyone else playing this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: BICC - Opening weekend   BICC - Opening weekend EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:10 am

Best of luck to you Goofy. Hope you give those Fife boys what for.
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: BICC - Opening weekend   BICC - Opening weekend EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:34 am

Well, we got pumped by Fife yesterday! Lost 9-3 in the As, i was promoted to the A team after playing decently last month so was hoping to do myself justice....... and i did for most of the match, until i missed 7 darts at double in the final leg Sad Was 2-0 up and playing well then my opponent Rab Shaw hit legs of 14 and 17 to square it up. Started the final leg with a 125 and 100 to get a good lead up, got down to the double first and really should have won it....... 3 darts bending wires, i was even walking on my first dart at D5! Just wasn't to be........ can't afford to miss that many darts at double at this level, another lesson learned. Finished up with a 23.64 average which i was reasonably pleased with considering the missed doubles Smile
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: BICC - Opening weekend   BICC - Opening weekend EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:41 am

Am rooting for ya buddy !
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: BICC - Opening weekend   BICC - Opening weekend EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:39 am

Bad luck there Goof.

I have the same problem at times blowing darts at doubles.

Next time will be different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BICC - Opening weekend   BICC - Opening weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

BICC - Opening weekend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1