We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWeekend results.. LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Weekend results..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hatrick

Hatrick

Weekend results.. Empty
PostSubject: Weekend results..   Weekend results.. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Hi guy's,
A little update on how my weekend went. Friday night was the open 301 di/do. I started the night off pretty well starting my games off with a double first dart almost every game won my first 4 rounds then ran into a player that was playing just as well and fell to him 2 games to 1 finished top 8. Next up was draw doubles. My draw partner by that time was totally "lit" probably couldn't have even hit the floor if he dropped his dart. I tried my best we won our 1st match and lost the 2nd one. In the 4 games we played I hit 4 180's and still lost. oh well?? signed up for consolation draw doubles and drew a decent player. We ended up making it to the finals of this and at 2:30am both them and us looked at each other and decided we were exhausted so we just split 1st and 2nd place money and called it a night.
Sat. morning my wife and I played mixed doubles we won our 1st round then just played like total crap the 2nd match and lost!! Sad Mens doubles next, me and my partner played well all day and finished top 16 I was happy with that as he has never played in a comp this big. Then mens singles cricket. I shot real good but ran into a buzz saw in my 3rd round match and ended up with a top 32 finish. Day 2 done for me there was no way I was staying up until 2 or 3 in the morning again playing in the draw triples!!
Sun. morning mixed trips with my wife and friend again a 1st round win then all 3 of us forgot how to play and got our butts kicked by a much weaker team it happens?? Now on to the final event of the weekend mens single 501. I found my form again and was hitting just about everything I was throwing at. I won my 1st 4 rounds and then round 5 was drawn against Tom Sawyer who is currently ranked #1 in the country. 1st game I had him smoaked 9 darts at a double and just kept wiring it could not hit it and he came back and won... 2nd game him 140 me 140 him 123 me 125 back and forth he got the 1st shot at a double and nailed it thats why he's #1. but I definately gave him a run for his money and I thought I played him very well I was happy with my top 16 finish!!
Well that was my weekend sorry this was so long but thanks for reading anyways!!

Cheers,
Hatrick

Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Weekend results.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend results..   Weekend results.. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Awesome Hat,
you had an amazing experience and appreciate the post. Now Us avg players need ya on advice mate. Thx- Larry
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Weekend results.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend results..   Weekend results.. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Nice job overall. Sounds like a long couple of days of darts! Unlucky on that double against Sawyer. And i don't blame ya for not playing in the draw triples
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

Weekend results.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend results..   Weekend results.. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Well played - although it does sound like a long and tiring weekend
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Weekend results.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend results..   Weekend results.. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Wow! thats a lot of darts played Lorne, a long day too!

I have heard of Tom Sawyer, you sound like you held your own so well done there! happy dude

Thanks for the write up too, great!

good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Hatrick

Hatrick

Weekend results.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend results..   Weekend results.. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Thanks guy's and yes it is a long weekend of darts.. but i love it!! Doing it all over again this weekend up in Montreal for the Sarantos Restinas tournament.. darts throw

Hatrick
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

Weekend results.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend results..   Weekend results.. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:41 am

Well done for the weekend Hat. Sounds like you had a bit of a roller coaster weekend but rode it out with good form and walked away with a great overall performance. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekend results.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend results..   Weekend results.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend results..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1