We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesHate this game LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Hate this game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

Hate this game Empty
PostSubject: Hate this game   Hate this game EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:02 am

We all go through it don't we with darts?.....the highs and the inevitable lows. I know you have to go through the lows to appreciate the highs but today for some reason I could score for fun.....but I could not hit doubles....on for 12 darters, 15 darters and loosing 4-1 to a guy who hit steady 60-80s and is my team mate too. Never felt so gutted at loosing in a competition for a long time....so very disappointing after practice.......spending ages now analysing what I did wrong......certainly a bit of nerves in there, but I was confident....even at 3-1 down....I was 300 in front. three very tentative darts at d16 is what I am thinking.....but this game is sooooo frustrating.....I'm away to practice more!!!! even Gary Anderson would have had more chance of hitting doubles than me today!!!!! I know he is my hero.....but I shouldnae copy him exactly
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

Hate this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate this game   Hate this game EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:11 am

The thing with doubles is it's not just a nerves thing, if you miss a couple of times it starts to play on your mind as well.

I've played in games where I was well behind but ended up winning, and also well in front and ended up losing.

I wish I knew what the answer was - I would market it and make a fortune. All you can do is try and put it out of your mind and take your revenge at the next tournament.
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

Hate this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate this game   Hate this game EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:25 am

I agree with you....but I'm still gutted!!!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Hate this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate this game   Hate this game EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:50 am

I tell myself I have bad days because it motivates me to practice more
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Hate this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate this game   Hate this game EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Bovrilheid wrote:
We all go through it don't we with darts?.....the highs and the inevitable lows. I know you have to go through the lows to appreciate the highs but today for some reason I could score for fun.....but I could not hit doubles....on for 12 darters, 15 darters and loosing 4-1 to a guy who hit steady 60-80s and is my team mate too. Never felt so gutted at loosing in a competition for a long time....so very disappointing after practice.......spending ages now analysing what I did wrong......certainly a bit of nerves in there, but I was confident....even at 3-1 down....I was 300 in front. three very tentative darts at d16 is what I am thinking.....but this game is sooooo frustrating.....I'm away to practice more!!!! even Gary Anderson would have had more chance of hitting doubles than me today!!!!! I know he is my hero.....but I shouldnae copy him exactly

Ya thinking too much mate. When I think its always a disaster. Think about it lol.
Back to top Go down
chrisbamb

Hate this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate this game   Hate this game EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Nothing better than watching someone have 15 darts at a double and then stepping up with your 1st dart and banging it slap bang in the middle of your double!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Hate this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate this game   Hate this game EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:21 pm

chrisbamb wrote:
Nothing better than watching someone have 15 darts at a double and then stepping up with your 1st dart and banging it slap bang in the middle of your double!! Smile

Done it and have had it done too me hahahaha
Back to top Go down
madzkymadz

Hate this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate this game   Hate this game EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:51 pm

I tried 9 darts on production (100, 140, 140) and the remaining score on 20 darts. Sad Sure is a bad day to experience that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hate this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate this game   Hate this game Empty

Back to top Go down

Hate this game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1