We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesanother weekend another comp... LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

another weekend another comp...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hatrick

Hatrick

another weekend another comp... Empty
PostSubject: another weekend another comp...   another weekend another comp... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:23 am

Hi guy's,
Got back last night from the Sarantos Retsinas comp.up in Montreal. Here's a little on my weekend: Friday night draw doubles my partner was a decent player so I was thinking we had a good shot at winning but as fate would have it could not. Sad we won our 1st round match very easy winning the 1st 3 games and advanced to round 2 where we lost 3-1 crap!!!
Day 2 mens singles bracket games and mens doubles. Mens doubles saw me and my partner draw the team that has won this event the last 2 years. we lost straight sets and only won 1 game they played extremely well. mens singles brackets there were 8 brackets with 11 players in each bracket. We play round robin 5 games against everybody. There were some great players in my bracket!! After a long day of darts with me playing really well I finished 2nd seed in my bracket advancing to Sundays knock out.
Sunday being a 2 seed I got to play a 7 seed from another bracket for my 1st round match. The format (which I love) is a long format. We play best 2 of 3 legs best 3 of 5. The guy I played came out on fire and beat me 2 games in a row to take a 1-0 sets lead..!! I stepped back and regrouped not wanting to end my weekend like this then came up to the board and had a 12 dart,14 dart and 2 15 dart games to take a 2-1 sets lead then won the next 2 games to win the match!! 2nd round had a very good player to contend with but kept the nerves in check to win in straight sets 3-0 only losing 1 game the whole match. next round played a brilliant darter named Paul Bolduc. We exchanged scores back and forth all match both of us hitting 180's and plenty of 140's,ton pluses. Just about every shot at an out he had he hit and the same with me. It came down to the last game of the last set him sitting on double 3 left (missed dart left him that) and setting myself up with double tops. He shot 1st and nailed it match over!! I was unhappy with not advancing but was very happy with my darts this weekend and another top 16 finish!! In all I think I had around 8 or 9 180's this weekend. Now I'm pretty much done until the next tournament season for me starts in Sept. except a few locals I either run or play in locally.

Cheers,
Hatrick
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: another weekend another comp...   another weekend another comp... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:27 am

Top 16! Nicely done again Hat.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: another weekend another comp...   another weekend another comp... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:45 am

well done Lorne, keep at it mate, will be in the top 5 soon I bet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: another weekend another comp...   another weekend another comp... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:55 am

Congratulations Hatrick, sounds like a great weekend hatrick
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: another weekend another comp...   another weekend another comp... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:04 am

Thanks guy's it was a fun weekend!!

hatrick
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: another weekend another comp...   another weekend another comp... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:06 am

Nice job Hat. Thanks for letting us share in your competitions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another weekend another comp...   another weekend another comp... Empty

Back to top Go down

another weekend another comp...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1