We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesCup Game Last Night LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Cup Game Last Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clear-chat

Cup Game Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Cup Game Last Night   Cup Game Last Night EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Well my poor form continued last night but it was the same throughout the team , We had our ass kicked but the opposition did play a great game and didnt miss much .
On the plus side nerves didnt seem to be a problem last night i just played like an idiot but i can work on that knowing that match nerves wont be such an issue ! My scoring wasnt great but ok it was the doubles that deserted me , I wasnt missing by much , just the wrong side of the wire which does my head in i must admit but again practice is the order of the day .
Dont really understand what went on with the doubles because they are normally my strong point but i think ive discovered something , When i play practice games at home or even in the pub my game is far better so this leads me to believe that i have a throw that doesnt seem to hold up too well under pressure which is something i really need to sort out .
Well its not the end of the world so will keep on keeping on and adjust my practice accordingly , Its very easy to understand how people go through lots of sets of darts as its so easy to blame them ! That said i like the john lowes a lot but cant help wishing they were a little longer in the barrel so will keep my eyes open for something like the Lowes but a little longer . Well thats about it for this time , any advice is welcome as it cant hurt to get others input as i think weve all been where i am at the moment !
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Cup Game Last Night   Cup Game Last Night EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Something like the Lowes but a little longer? that will be the Phase 5's then!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
clear-chat

PostSubject: Re: Cup Game Last Night   Cup Game Last Night EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:44 pm

How much longer are the phase 5s ?
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Cup Game Last Night   Cup Game Last Night EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:38 am

Just keep practicing mate you'll get there.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Cup Game Last Night   Cup Game Last Night EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 am

clear-chat wrote:
How much longer are the phase 5s ?

a 25g Lowe is 40.9mm a 27g is 43.2mm (no 26g which is the Phase 5 weight)

Phase 5's are 41.2mm

So not much in it after all then, surprised really as they look longer but guess its an optical illusion.
Back to top Go down
clear-chat

PostSubject: Re: Cup Game Last Night   Cup Game Last Night EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 am

nope no illusion your just too doped up on carrots to notice lol! Think its the base of the stems on Taylors darts that make the barrels look longer Smile
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Cup Game Last Night   Cup Game Last Night EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:28 am

What weight are you throwing?
Back to top Go down
clear-chat

PostSubject: Re: Cup Game Last Night   Cup Game Last Night EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:56 am

26g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cup Game Last Night   Cup Game Last Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Cup Game Last Night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1