We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesI bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chrisbamb

I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! Empty
PostSubject: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:31 pm

So, went out as normal about 3-4pm, get some food, warm up for the nights match. Standard fair for a darts night for me.

Get to the pub, start throwing, nothing spectacular. Guy comes up challenges me to a game, kick his ass. Find out he's from the opposition. Carry on playing rest of the guys turn up. Get to 8pm no sign of the opposition. Suddenly the guy from their team says, "Sorry lads, no-one else is turning up, you can have the game 11-0".

We're now all pissed off!! There's 7 of us and him, so 8 all together, so organise a 4 team Doubles tournament, pick your partner out the hat. I get Dan, one of the young guys Dad to play with me and we sweep everyone!! A couple of 180's from me, 2 Ton checkouts and he hits good scores as well, 60's 80's. etc.

But, that's the night!!!

3 of us carry on afterwards, a few drinks in local places and I leave about 1:30am to walk home, approx. 20mins for me.

Starts walking, gets to a place called Mutley Plain, suddenly Cop car pulls up, it's like the Sweeney now!!! I'm slammed on the Bonnet, hands behind the back, handcuffed and slapped in the back of the car. I've not got a clue what's going on!!! No rights, no explanation whatsoever!!

Get to the local nick, I'm bundled out, stripped of my dignity, because they take my backpack off me and search it, they empty my pockets, etc all the time I'm bent double with handcuffs ripping into my wrists!!! Not allowed a phonecall, not allowed to say anything, nothing.

Gets dragged into a lineup. Granted some of them looked like me, BUT were nowhere near as good looking as me in anybodies dream!!

Suddenly this girl comes in with some Officers and goes down the line, after 15mins everyone led away apart from me and Quasimodo. Eventually she decides on Quasimodo and I'm led back to the cells.

Apparently she was raped some 40mins BEFORE they picked me up and if they'd asked me where I'd been or allowed me to phone the 2 mates I was with, they would have realised that there was no possible way I could have been near the scene!!

I was released with a "Thank you sir for taking part". No apology or anything!!! What would have happened if she'd picked me, especially since I was the good looking one???

Last edited by chrisbamb on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Scary thought!!!!

Just glad you had a good alibi.

And if it came down to it, DNA would of cleared you.

Yikes though!!!
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Jesus wept - I can definitely say I've never had a night like that, darts or not. If that was me I'd put in a complaint to the local commissioner or something. Appalling behaviour and they wonder why people call them names!!!
Back to top Go down
the candyman

the candyman

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:29 pm

not good chris. i don't trust the police at all, more so after watching panorama last mon night. give it a watch if yiu get a min. and put a formal complaint in if no one ever say's anything nothing will ever be done.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Jesus Chris!! I'd put in a complaint for sure bud!!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Bloody Hell!

Thats some darts night!

I thought they had to read you the rights by law? think I would put a complaint in really!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:00 pm

I wouldn't just put in a complaint I'd file a law suit!!! No rights read to you, ruffed you up, didn't even ask you any questions about who you were or your wereabouts. Any lawyer would be drooling to get you to be their client.. WOW!!! That really sucks man..

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:25 pm

No point trying to sue or anything like that.....end up costing you more than its worth and in the end it will be their word against yours ( i wonder what way that would go Laughing )

Unfortunately it happens here all the time, and they wonder why some people have a bad opinion of them. Get the complaint in, get a local politician involved aswell and hit the local papers.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Not good at all.
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Terrible night mate, nowhere near as bad for you as that poor girl though. At least the police got the ba$%£.

If I were you though I would go to the ombudsman and file a complaint. Unjustifiable treatment without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:33 pm

is there any cameras around where they arrested you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Theres more than likely cctv in the area but I would think it was 'conveniently' pointing in the wrong direction at the time of said incident. Worth a try though if you are going to go down that route.
Back to top Go down
chrisbamb

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:12 am

I've filed a complaint, pretty sure all I'll get back is an apology letter stating that they'll look into the incident. No CCTV around the place I was picked up though. Sad
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:23 am

You'll be doing well to get an apology Laughing keep us up to date though
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:34 am

Appalling. How you could end up in the 'finals' of a rape lineup and have had no explanation or questioning is hard to fathom. Lawsuit wouldn't go anywhere unless you could prove some sort of damage, like your picture or name gets attached to this incident somehow. Official complaint and maybe contacting local representative and/or local paper to expose this breach of your rights is the best you can do. Glad it didn't turn out any worse. Scary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!   I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I bet you've never, ever had a darts night like this!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat-