We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesThe worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! Empty
PostSubject: The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!   The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:49 pm

I have to laugh because it was me last nite. Started with 2 darts on the wire of the treble one right next to the treble 20 for 2 points. the other and last dart was next to the treble 20 but in the 5 for a total of 7 affraid next throw treble 1 and next in fat 20, last dart a bounce out what the hell. Next turn was again like the first affraid I think I scored a total of 40 in three turns lol. This was a doubles match and my partner wasn't laughing though. Anyway I just chalked it up to crap happens. We got all these show me your high score stuff, but there is another side of the coin ( at least for me). This has to be right at the top for the three worst scoring rounds ever lol. Has something like this ever happened to you? Hope I'm not the only one lol!
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

PostSubject: Re: The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!   The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:58 pm

good to see your improving silver lol on floor you will get there mate
i have crap games but dont think my worst game would have been 61 darts once due to couldnt d1 lol
Back to top Go down
Stuart180

Stuart180

PostSubject: Re: The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!   The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Had a single comp last week, a guy who plays for my team scored 0 (all three darts), 2nd go he scored 19, 3rd go he scored 0 !!!

He's a good player, but the board we had to play was in a hell of state, our guy throws his darts very lightly and they kept falling out ! he had two in the treble 20 and the third dart in the board caused all three to fall out !!!

He lost the first leg and conceded the game as he was getting seriously annoyed.
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!   The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Last night!!!

Got some new darts yesterday and had a good 2 hours practice with them, threw a max and was ob about another 5 times and I was loving the new arra's.
Come comp that very night (I know I know) I couldnt find the 60 or 3 in a bed I threw the most 26's Iv ever thrown in me life. Dont think its the darts though. My head just wasnt in the right spot but thats another story.
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!   The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Hey Pops! Did you have a secret camera filming my disaster of an evening last night at my league?? Your story sounds 90% like my night!! lol!

I did that bit worse though mate - hit about 3 off the board and couldn't top a score of 60 all night, ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH THE AGONY OF DEFEAT!!!! Sad

On the plus side though we won 5-2 with a strong performance from the rest of the team - it was just me who made a pigs arse of it and contributed to one of the games we lost Sad

Nevermind this little setback didn't stop me getting straight home on my own board peppering that treble one!! ha ha saucepot
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!   The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:46 am

hahah just keep on practicing that all we can do lol.
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!   The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:03 am

A few weeks back in a doubles game my partner scored 2. ( S1 S1 missed the board) I scored 11 and he then scored 2 again ( S1, S1, bounceout) I followed it up with 17. In twelve darts we mustered up just 32 points Embarassed We still won the leg though. I think after that our lowest score between us was a ton, I checked out on 104.
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

PostSubject: Re: The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!   The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:53 am

DIRTY G wrote:
Last night!!!

Got some new darts yesterday and had a good 2 hours practice with them, threw a max and was ob about another 5 times and I was loving the new arra's.
Come comp that very night (I know I know) I couldnt find the 60 or 3 in a bed I threw the most 26's Iv ever thrown in me life. Dont think its the darts though. My head just wasnt in the right spot but thats another story.
it is hard to throw with your head look at it mate lol jk
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!   The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:58 am

I had a 0 on my 2nd walk a few years ago. 1st dart t20, 2nd dart t20, 3rd dart t20, then all 3 fell out of the board.

We were using a Formula supa wire board. They were rubbish boards that werent packed tight enough.
Back to top Go down
shrek

shrek

PostSubject: Re: The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!   The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Practicing at home the other night , it took me 81 darts to hit D1.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!   The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:47 pm

shrek wrote:
Practicing at home the other night , it took me 81 darts to hit D1.

I see by the above posts that I'm not alone lol. Misery does love company. Thanks for sharing guys it sorta help knowing that others have had the experience.

Back to top Go down
chrisbamb

PostSubject: Re: The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!   The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:51 pm

A couple of my team mates once did a 1001 Doubles in 256 darts AND LOST!!

That's an average of 3.9 per dart if anyone's interested. ;)
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!   The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:05 am

Rotty wrote:
DIRTY G wrote:
Last night!!!

it is hard to throw with your head look at it mate lol jk

If I stuck the dart in my mouth an said "well throw the @#*&in board at me" I could have done better.

if my fellow Ozzy's know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!   The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game! Empty

Back to top Go down

The worst scoring in 501 ever in history of the game!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1