We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesEver Have One Of Those Days... LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Ever Have One Of Those Days...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ever Have One Of Those Days... Empty
PostSubject: Ever Have One Of Those Days...   Ever Have One Of Those Days... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:19 am

When you just can't miss?

Today stands out as one of the best days of dart playing I've had in recent memory... if not ever!!

Everything seemed perfect. Had some top quality darts streaming on the computer that I could watch from my oche.

Darts felt good in my hand and were just flying in ALL day long. I honestly couldn't miss. Went on a run playing 501

and had 5 legs in a row all under 15 darts. 2 of them being 12's. Then I flipped on the camera for a bit and almost set up the 9 darter

twice!!! Missing both times on the 6th dart! Went on to do the weekly challenge and ripped off 2 games that I personally thought were

crazy. Only to top it with a 3rd game that was off the wall!!! All on video. happy dude

You guys ever have one of those days???????

Let's hear about it!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Ever Have One Of Those Days...   Ever Have One Of Those Days... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:30 pm

I have had periods of time during a day when I felt I was hitting almost everything, but it only seems to last like 10 mins at a time.

I have had a handful of league nights like that where I have managed a 26+ average for the night.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Ever Have One Of Those Days...   Ever Have One Of Those Days... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:31 pm

The ultimate day where everything clicks and works! good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Ever Have One Of Those Days...   Ever Have One Of Those Days... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:13 pm

well not like yours , but was having a great day yesterday. scoring was great ! i should of had a fair few 18 dart finishes and was even on for a 15 !!! i really need to practice doubles . my cover shots on 19's were great too . so yesterday i would regard as one of those days ( bar the doubles) even my shots drifting into 5's or 1's were on the wire . i know a 5 is still a 5 regardless of were it lands in it , but i'm delighted that my grouping was closing right in
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Ever Have One Of Those Days...   Ever Have One Of Those Days... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:23 am

Ever Have One Of Those Days... When you just can't miss?

Eh, No.

Someday maybe.

That's some cracking darts though, keep up the good form Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Have One Of Those Days...   Ever Have One Of Those Days... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:28 am

Bigshow wrote:

Ever Have One Of Those Days... When you just can't miss?

Eh, No.

Someday maybe.

That's some cracking darts though, keep up the good form Very Happy

Smile But I'm sure you've been in the zone for awhile where everything felt so easy?

Wish it could always be like that.

On a side note. I clipped my fingernails last night. Wonder if I'll shoot like crap today??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Ever Have One Of Those Days...   Ever Have One Of Those Days... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:35 am

clip those nose hairs would really help with ya breathing affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Ever Have One Of Those Days...   Ever Have One Of Those Days... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:36 am

You clipped your fingernails. Tut tut, you silly man. The source of all your power has gone now affraid lol

Seriously though I do get what you mean. Sometimes when you step up to the oche you feel like everything has clicked and the game is surprisingly easy. Everything feels right and it's a great feeling.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Ever Have One Of Those Days...   Ever Have One Of Those Days... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:18 am

Hmmm, I had a bath last year, maybe thats why I haven't played so well this year???
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: Ever Have One Of Those Days...   Ever Have One Of Those Days... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:23 am

Funny story. I did start a "clipping fingernails" thread at Sewa years ago and it went out a few pages.

Apparently other people have the same sensitive thing as me and won't clip nails around league time or a big tourney.

Mine hurt the day after clipping them. Almost hurts to type. And NO... I'm not clipping them short.

Weird.
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

PostSubject: Re: Ever Have One Of Those Days...   Ever Have One Of Those Days... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:36 am

i had another bad night struggled missed lots but only missing by wires all around the 60 afew in but most were landing in t5's s5 or under or above t20 had couple of way ward darts but feel im still trying to hard oh my doubles i had 1 game 42 darts double 5 i hate that double
Back to top Go down
Robbie the Robot

Robbie the Robot

PostSubject: Re: Ever Have One Of Those Days...   Ever Have One Of Those Days... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:25 am

I clipped my fingernails the morning before I won the 501 National Title last year. The next few tournaments I wondered if should cut them and I'm not usually superstitious. It was just enough to make me mad. Laughing
I had a nice run in practice last night but I usually hit my zone at tournaments when I'm playing all day and I'm not really cognizant of what I'm hitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Have One Of Those Days...   Ever Have One Of Those Days... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever Have One Of Those Days...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1