We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesOne of those days LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

One of those days

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:05 am

Hey lads, just had the most amazing practice session. Some of you might know I play a match to 15 legs against n01 each day.

Well today after an average start I really hit a good patch 10 legs on the trot under 18 darts 6 of them under 15 with a leg of 11 darts (5 perfect darts and then a 20..... Next two were t20 and went for a 25 for 18's but hit the bull, 3 d4 to check). In these ten legs I hit 6 ton plus checks too..... This must be what professionals feel like.

Anyway my average for those ten was just over 100 and for all the match it was 89. M
The only person war hint was my dog..... Can't wait for the season to start in two weeks.
Back to top Go down

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:14 am

That's some really great playing.

Amazing how sometimes it seems so easy to hit that 60 bit. Do it at will.

Then other times you can't buy a triple.

Keeps us coming back. Smile
Back to top Go down

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:17 am

Very impressive. We can all say "remember when he used to come on the dartsnuts website and chat with the common folk" after you turn pro.
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:19 am

Amazing darts Bovrilheid, I'll not be playing you for a tenner any time soon Laughing
Take that form with you to the league and there won't be to many taking legs of you.
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 am

Different game in the garage with no Pressure, but great to know that I can play a bit at times. Thanks man
Back to top Go down

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:25 am

What were you playing? Level 8 or 9?
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:29 am

I always play level 9 on iPhone and it usually wins 66% of the time. But I have a consistent opponent which helps
Back to top Go down

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:33 am

Bovrilheid wrote:
I always play level 9 on iPhone and it usually wins 66% of the time. But I have a consistent opponent which helps

Seems to be quite a difference between the 2 levels.

I played on 8 the other day and whitewashed it 5 sets to 0.

Cranked it up to level 9 and he battered me all over the place the next day.

I didn't shoot as well though. Going to give level 9 a rematch soon.

Maybe I can steal a set or 2. He's tough!!
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:35 am

You can't play sets on the iPhone, he averages around 85 (10 point either way usually) on level 9
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:18 am

Very impressive Andy! as you say the pressure of a match can change things but I would be very proud of myself for a run of form like that, well done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
TheFox180

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:22 am

Great darts andy! Well done mate
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:33 am

Thanks lads, I appreciate the time taken for your replies
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:08 am

Really nice shooting Bo.. really nice.. really nice.. really nice.. really nice.. really nice.. really nice.. nah..

Awsome that is!!
Back to top Go down

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:22 am

well in bov
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Cracking darts there Bov. I hope you keep giving level 9 a lesson. While your at it, give 1 for me will ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One of those days Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those days   One of those days Empty

Back to top Go down

One of those days

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1