We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesApologies LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Apologies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bo-Jangles

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Apologies   Apologies EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:45 am

Hello all
I suppose you have been assuming that the video was a lot of hot air. I can assure you it is not.
It is on it's way.
The delay has been caused by a disease that I caught whilst in the velt about two days before my return home, god knows what it is but it knocked me for six. I have been laid up in bed since the 20th pumped full of ant-ibiotics and what have you (medication is costing a fortune) and I have still have to remain bed ridden for another two weeks.
So the video should be on about the 16th hopefully.
I can promise is is worth waiting for and there will be a lot of genuine information on how a dart is actually thrown, together with its ancient history, If you can understand and accept the history the action will become easier to achieve. Also that instant remedy to Dartitis
Have to shoot now if "she that must be obeyed" catches me I'm in dead lumber.
To cap it all my laptop has finally given up the ghost after 10 years. More expense!
Bo

Last edited by USMC80 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling of title)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
USMC80

USMC80

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:00 am

Sorry to hear that Bo. Get well soon
Back to top Go down
Bo-Jangles

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:06 am

Thanks for that
Dack to bed now, but glad i took time to read comments on "What you see"
However the vid is still coming and that will be that.
Bo

Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:07 am

I'll be here
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:24 am

me too
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:44 am

I'm looking forward to this video bo. I had dartitis, badly. And to see your comments that once youve had it thats it, is atually quite insulting. I played bristow a few years back at an exhibition and I'll tell you first hand he still has it. I came back from it a better player than I ever was, and am still going from strength to strength in my game, having joined up with my local superleague team and competeting against some of the top players in my county, not playing against, competeting. I've also played and beaten professionals. All after i got over my dartitis.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:22 am

Look forward to the vid. Get well soon
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:01 am

Get well and we are waiting still like mesmerized sheep. baaaaaaaaaa !
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:16 am

Well we had fun waiting for it, and you cant blame us for thinking it was hot air, I hope you recover quickly and fully Bo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
ochejockey

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:59 am

Well, I'm very disappointed in you guys. You should have realized that there must have been a plausible explanation like the contraction of a mysterious bush disease for Bo to miss his appointment with vindication. The man's been on his death bed and you've lampooned him for your own selfish enjoyment. I hope you've learned your lesson. I would have chastised you all sooner, but I've converted my laptop to solar power and it's been very cloudy here lately.

ochejockey
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:00 am

ochejockey your back mate!!!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:35 am

ochejockey wrote:
Well, I'm very disappointed in you guys. You should have realized that there must have been a plausible explanation like the contraction of a mysterious bush disease for Bo to miss his appointment with vindication. The man's been on his death bed and you've lampooned him for your own selfish enjoyment. I hope you've learned your lesson. I would have chastised you all sooner, but I've converted my laptop to solar power and it's been very cloudy here lately.

ochejockey

Cloudy in Florida! Never! affraid
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:10 am

Yeah man. We just had a tropical storm dump on us all weekend. Had to drain water out of my pool to keep it from overflowing! Now my grass is really gonna take off and I'll have to mow the lawn more often! It's really tough over here!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:59 am

yep Oche is right damn grass growing like crazy !
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:37 am

LOL oh well some people have to have it rough I guess rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
Dalman

Dalman

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:02 am

Forgive me if I don't hold my breath here Sleep
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:13 am

Dalman wrote:
Forgive me if I don't hold my breath here Sleep

Please dont! we dont want any accidents affraid
Back to top Go down
Bo-Jangles

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:22 am

Hi all
just vacated the sick chariot for a couple of minutes. just can't resist it, seeing as "she who must be obeyed" is at a friends crocheting. Just reading comments here and on "what you see"
Bo
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:22 am

You feeling any better BO?
Back to top Go down
Bo-Jangles

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:25 am

Thefox180 wrote:
I'm looking forward to this video bo. I had dartitis, badly. And to see your comments that once youve had it thats it, is atually quite insulting. I played bristow a few years back at an exhibition and I'll tell you first hand he still has it. I came back from it a better player than I ever was, and am still going from strength to strength in my game, having joined up with my local superleague team and competeting against some of the top players in my county, not playing against, competeting. I've also played and beaten professionals. All after i got over my dartitis.

Where did I say this ( And to see your comments that once youve had it thats it, is atually quite insulting.) If I did in this context you are right to admonish me, as it is absolutely 100% incorrect.
Bo
Back to top Go down
Bo-Jangles

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:27 am

ochejockey wrote:

ochejockey
Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Bo-Jangles

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:32 am

USMC80 wrote:
You feeling any better BO?
Yes very much although extremely weak and my body has swollen to twice its natural mass, look like a Buddha.
Thanks for asking
Bo
Back to top Go down
Bo-Jangles

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Four Days to go   Apologies EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:02 am

Up and around a bit now. Reading the remarks and new posts. See you soon.
Bo
Back to top Go down
Bo-Jangles

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:05 am

Bo-Jangles wrote:
Thefox180 wrote:

Where did I say this ( And to see your comments that once youve had it thats it, is atually quite insulting.) If I did in this context you are right to admonish me, as it is absolutely 100% incorrect.
Bo
Still waiting!
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:06 am

You read my mind Bo. I believe many of us are still waiting
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:17 am

Bo-Jangles wrote:
Bo-Jangles wrote:
Thefox180 wrote:

Bo
Still waiting!

Bo-Jangles wrote:

Do you think it is advisable that ex top players now suffering from the deadly D, (even if they don't admit to it) should be commentating and giving advice on something that they cannot do any more. Thus giving aspiring Dartists a complete misconception.
Bo.

There actually Bo, now wheres this wonder cure?
Back to top Go down
Bo-Jangles

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Thefox180 wrote:
Bo-Jangles wrote:
Bo-Jangles wrote:
Thefox180 wrote:

Bo
Still waiting!

Bo-Jangles wrote:

Do you think it is advisable that ex top players now suffering from the deadly D, (even if they don't admit to it) should be commentating and giving advice on something that they cannot do any more. Thus giving aspiring Dartists a complete misconception.
Bo.

There actually Bo, now wheres this wonder cure?

Well Actually (fox) it does not actually say that does it? no matter which way it is interpreted. I don't intend to elaborate any more on this. So you consider yourself a top player do you, you didn't say if you beat Dartitis laden Eric (A difficult proposition) You are justly proud that you have beaten your complaint and are playing better and better.
So now you can tell everyone of how you did it. Can't you?
But more than likely not, and there lies the rub. Many have beaten it and play well sometimes all through their Darting lives but they are few and very far between. in most cases it will come back
It' pretty obvious that you do not know how you did it, you may have practiced for ever and a day, probably changing your grip or stance. Very few go back to their original throw, rhythm, velocity and general cockyness.
Why do I say this because it's inherent in us, also because you refer to it as a cure. It is not an illness whether physical or mental.
The answer is not beating it, it's knowing how you beat it.
It is no different in one player or another no matter what anyone says whether you be the worlds greatest tournament player or the son of a mediocre ex international. Anyway I am not going to show or tell you how it's done I am just going to show you what the throw looks like, Oh I am going to show you an instantanious way out of Dartitis and as I have said in a prioir reply THAT WILL BE IT!
Bo
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:49 pm

To quote 'Do you think it is advisable that ex top players now suffering from the deadly D, (even if they don't admit to it) should be commentating and giving advice on something that they cannot do any more. Thus giving aspiring Dartists a complete misconception.'

That is saying that once theyve had dartitis then they can no longer play.

And yes Bo, I can tell you exactly how i got over the dartitis. I took time out from the game. I refused to even pick up a dart until I felt confident in my ability again. I never changed anything about my grip, stance, throw etc.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Congragulations
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Where's this video then Bo? Is Speilberg still putting the finishing touches to it? If you want people to take you seriously just post the video and stop with the long winded replies that say nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies   Apologies Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat-