We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesSo do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or Empty
PostSubject: So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or   So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:11 am

Does it matter to you? And if you do like one or the other why is that and is there an advantage one has over the other?

I personally like the tapered nose. Makes the dart look sleek and saves on the flights a bit IMO. what say you. Heres my Rastas with storm points that fit so perfect that with eyes closed I can't tell where point ends and barrel begins by feel. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or   So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jake8380

jake8380

PostSubject: Re: So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or   So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:20 am

Taper nose!! Much less flight deflection! They quit using round bullets for a reason. lol on floor

Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or   So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 am

Some of my darts are tapered and some are rounded - I've hit maximums and doubles with them all so I'm not really too fussed lol
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or   So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 am

I like the way the Hankey's nose is made. The darts not him ya tools. lol!
Back to top Go down
jake8380

jake8380

PostSubject: Re: So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or   So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:13 am

I think the bullnose is typically a preference of those in the UK while the tapered nose seems to be a preference of those in the US. I was looking through the show us your darts thread and you can definitely see that trend as well as 3 of us that posted being in the US and preferring the taper.

Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or   So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:18 am

i prefer tapered as i feel it saves the flights
Back to top Go down
eddie grant

eddie grant

PostSubject: Re: So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or   So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:57 am

tapered but not too fussed
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or   So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:39 am

I have never thought about it when buying darts before. I go by the feel of the dart, not by what it looks like.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or   So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:40 am

jake8380 wrote:
Taper nose!! Much less flight deflection! They quit using round bullets for a reason. lol on floor

Jake, what are these barrels of yours??

They look rather nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or   So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or Empty

Back to top Go down

So do you like a tapered dart nose or bullnose or

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1