We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesLets see your cases/spares LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Lets see your cases/spares

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rumandcork

rumandcork

Lets see your cases/spares Empty
PostSubject: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:39 am

dont know if anyone else does this but heres how i keep my stuff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i've always collected wooden cigar boxes so it seemed like a perfect fit whenever i started amassing more darts. The red comacho box is for sets and wallets that aren't in the standard rotation. The CAO boxes are for the boys, and the others are for flights and stems that are already setup. I have one small cube shaped box that isn't pictured that i keep loose stems rings and such in.

i like all my flights opened and fitted with shafts-2 reasons for this first, its faster to change my setup, and they keep the x shape better.

i keep only ruthless in this box-reminds me im getting low

i normally keep 3 sets out for play at all times and i use these handy little unicorn fobs

24g red dragon bears-currently taking a back seat to the new mccoys but still a crowd favorite around here and get heavy use

Last edited by USMC80 on Fri May 18, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited title and stickied)
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:46 am

They look well organised - a lot more organised than me lol. The only bit's I know definitely where they are are all my Cosmo stems and flights that I use in matches/practise (ie the kites and rocket insides), and also my match darts themselves. Everything else is all over the place as I've got far too many spares hahaha
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:48 am

Also, when I used normal nylon stems and flights I kept several sets already made up for the same reason
Back to top Go down
Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

What I use to store my stuff, box I got from a DIY store for €5.
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:07 am

nice and i like that its clear.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:10 am

well I wish I had mine as well organised as you guys, mine are all in drawers.

Those cigar boxes look good, have you smoked the cigars that were in them or are they just boxes that are bought separately to store cigars, I dont smoke so have no idea?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:17 am

no cigars here, im a pipe smoker and the chick at the tobacco store saves them for me. and i can fit all those boxes in one drawer under the bar.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:28 am

Ivefoundgod wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

What I use to store my stuff, box I got from a DIY store for €5.

I've got a similar setup that I just did recently. Ill try and get some pics up.
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:31 am

i need to get myself a nice box or something similar for my darts. they're starting to clutter up the place. i have a smaller version of ivefound's clear plastic case that i use for holding new flights, stems, and my target punch. i've also got a cookie tin full of random odds n ends, like flights and stuff i'll never use.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:38 am

rumandcork wrote:
no cigars here, im a pipe smoker and the chick at the tobacco store saves them for me. and i can fit all those boxes in one drawer under the bar.

I see, thats good of her!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:29 am

Damn I'm jealous, mine is all over the place lol.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:30 am

Some of my spares, ran out of room. Have a lot more sets of darts. Cases are little fishing tackle boxes that i never used. About 2 dollars a piece.

Last edited by USMC80 on Thu May 24, 2012 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:13 am

Damn everyone organized but me. Hmm good place for ideas.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:20 am

Got some good looking storage setups.

Rum, I like the cigar box idea. You definitely keep them well organized too.

I don't have enough supplies to justify having anything other than my case. I can keep four sets of assembled darts, more than enough flights, and extra stems and parts all in one carrying case. I'll see if I can get a pic up sometime time or another.
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:15 am

Love the new Avatar USMC!!!! happy dude
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:21 am

McInnis180 wrote:
Love the new Avatar USMC!!!! happy dude

Thanks Trevor! Just trying to do my share around here lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:37 am

You want cases, I got cases lol!

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:50 am

Your on the case mate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:30 am

Just a little lol! lol!

Case of dartitis that is!!!

Alas, I've been hooked on buying/swapping/selling/trading/stealthily obtaining, etc, etc for as long as dart shops have been on the net and see no signs of slowing down! If there is a cure to be found, I'm not sure I would take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:28 am

Love the Shimano case. Seen a few of those at the shop. Might have to "borrow" them Smile
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:36 am

I use clear fishing tackle boxes to to keep my flights and shafts in. I'm pretty organized - one slot for short stems, one for tweenies, one for mediums. Same with flights, all separated due to shape. Then I have a box for repointing -different points and tools. If any of you in the U.S. need new points in your darts send them to me, I would be glad to do it!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:23 am

This is the contents of me Darts drawer:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And here's the contents of the popular plastic storage box, personally have not found anything better for storing spare flights, stems, clips, rings, point protectors, sharpeners etc:

Stems and flights I currently use are stored at the bottom with outgoing stuff making its way up to the top, normally stuff I throw in when I sell darts on eBay.

I have been using me Bonzwa case for practice but find it is not adequate for league nights as mine has limited space for spares so just bough another Target Pure case, 1st one was destroyed a while ago due to me stuffing as much stuff in there as I could thus busting all the stitching, however now it holds just about everything I need for league nights, the handy black spring clip comes with it and as you can see, I attatched a tool and me sharpener to that:

Front segment, as you can see, it will, just about, take your darts fully loaded, plus the front has 3 sections for flights and a section behind the darts for stems:

And the back section takes a 2nd set of barrels, and has 2 pouches for stems, flights or a dart tool etc:

There is a bigger Target play case that takes 3 sets of darts for an extra 50p but for me it's far too big for a pocket and as i only take 2 sets on league night didn't need the extra space.

Back to top Go down
Neil Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:53 am

My darts case

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:00 am

Rebel wrote:
This is the contents of me Darts drawer:

And here's the contents of the popular plastic storage box, personally have not found anything better for storing spare flights, stems, clips, rings, point protectors, sharpeners etc:

Stems and flights I currently use are stored at the bottom with outgoing stuff making its way up to the top, normally stuff I throw in when I sell darts on eBay.

I have been using me Bonzwa case for practice but find it is not adequate for league nights as mine has limited space for spares so just bough another Target Pure case, 1st one was destroyed a while ago due to me stuffing as much stuff in there as I could thus busting all the stitching, however now it holds just about everything I need for league nights, the handy black spring clip comes with it and as you can see, I attatched a tool and me sharpener to that:

Front segment, as you can see, it will, just about, take your darts fully loaded, plus the front has 3 sections for flights and a section behind the darts for stems:

And the back section takes a 2nd set of barrels, and has 2 pouches for stems, flights or a dart tool etc:

There is a bigger Target play case that takes 3 sets of darts for an extra 50p but for me it's far too big for a pocket and as i only take 2 sets on league night didn't need the extra space.

Neatly organised Greg! my stuff just gets piled on top of each other Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:07 am

Very nice Neil, another great review. Joel's work is certainly spot on.

Here is mine, think its mainly shark wood and curly pine:

Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:09 am

Neil Birkin wrote:
My darts case

Great craftsmanship the Bonzwa cases - I've got a couple as well lol

My first - apologies for the stain on the front lol - this one is maple:

My second - hold two sets loaded with Cosmo flights, and the small one holds a spare set of flights and stems made up, and some more stems in a side compartment - this one is plain walnut:

Got about another 15 cases as well lol
Back to top Go down
Neil Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:09 am

Works of art aren't they?? Smile

I also have another one with my site logo on. I think someone referred to his work once as 'wooden jewels' - I couldn't agree more....

Last edited by Neil Birkin on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

Darren, my Mrs. tells me I have OCD, everything has to be straight and it its place, me mam says its because I'm a Virgo.... I am kind of somewhere in the middle head spin
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:16 am

Rebel wrote:
Darren, my Mrs. tells me I have OCD, everything has to be straight and it its place, me mam says its because I'm a Virgo.... I am kind of somewhere in the middle head spin

LOL well I was always neat and tidy one time, now I dont care hahaha.

Think I am going to have to get one of those Bonzwa cases though, they look great!
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:21 am

Joel would even carve a carrot on there if you asked him lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your cases/spares   Lets see your cases/spares Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets see your cases/spares

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next