We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesBob's 27- Famous Practice Routine LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine Empty
PostSubject: Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine   Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:12 am

Bob's 27 is a great little practice routine I've been using for the last few weeks. It was devised by Bob Anderson and concentrates on Doubles accuracy.

You can keep a note of the running score on paper, in your head, or if you have a laptop handy DartPro handles it nicely with it's usual stats and graphs to help you identify the doubles you have the most trouble with.

You start off with 27 points and go round the board throwing three darts at each double from 1 to 20 in sequence, finishing on the Bull if you prefer. Every double you hit earns you the double's score and is added to your total, but missing a double with all three darts means you must subtract a single double from the total. Once you're down to zero or less the game is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine   Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:14 am

317, 1-20's. Just tried this tonight.

I have a higher score over on Sewa. Hope to beat that soon.

If you include the bull on your last turn make sure you mention it.
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine   Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:13 am

I play this game everyday. It's one of my favourite games even though it makes me use foul language occasionally. I include the bull ( assuming I get to it ). Got 275 last night. I think my highest score is around 370.
Back to top Go down
zappaluv

zappaluv

PostSubject: Re: Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine   Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:11 am

Hi Guys,

Here is a link to a game i developed similar to Bob's 27 but takes into account real game situation.
Please PM if you have any questions
http://www.dartsnutz.com/t1125-doubles-practice#10613
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine   Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:21 am

Been doing this one for a couple of years now as part of my practice routine. The best score I've ever gotten was 525. Very good routine!!!

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine   Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine Empty

Back to top Go down

Bob's 27- Famous Practice Routine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1