We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesI use this practice routine alot its great LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

I use this practice routine alot its great

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

I use this practice routine alot its great Empty
PostSubject: I use this practice routine alot its great   I use this practice routine alot its great EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:42 am

Pick 11 numbers , thats 7 trebles and 4 doubles.
You must hit each one five times to close out.
You start with 3 darts and throw all three at the number. If ya hit good, mark it.
Go on to next number and so on and so forth. Thats 55 hits. I do it under an hour.
I change numbers every day but keep treble 20's, 19's and 18's always and some times treble 20 twice in the mix. This routine is credited to George an American former Pro, and boy it has helped me
Btw if ya can do under 40min then add numbers, I know some friends who are doing 14-17 numbers under 50 min.

To clarify: You can ony get 1 mark on a number per round! If you hit your number first or second dart you must shoot at next number with remaining darts.
Most darts at any number is 5 example: you hit your 20 first dart, you then shoot at next number but miss with remaining 2, you still get 3 darts at the number before moving on.
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: I use this practice routine alot its great   I use this practice routine alot its great EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:35 am

Copying Flight School routines eh :P

I enrolled a few weeks back and have started doing this method too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
George Silberzahn

George Silberzahn

PostSubject: Re: I use this practice routine alot its great   I use this practice routine alot its great EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:58 am

SilverSaber wrote:
You start with 3 darts and throw all three at the number. If ya hit good, mark it.
Go on to next number and so on and so forth. Thats 55 hits. I do it under an hour.
I change numbers every day but keep treble 20's, 19's and 18's always and some times treble 20 twice in the mix. This routine is credited to George an American former Pro, and boy it has helped me
Btw if ya can do under 40min then add numbers, I know some friends who are doing 14-17 numbers under 50 min.

To clarify: You can ony get 1 mark on a number per round! If you hit your number first or second dart you must shoot at next number with remaining darts.
Most darts at any number is 5 example: you hit your 20 first dart, you then shoot at next number but miss with remaining 2, you still get 3 darts at the number before moving on.
:face: SilverSaber?? Sounds like a comic book super hero - lol! But then, that's just me! 8)
Back to top Go down
http://www.howtodarts.com
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: I use this practice routine alot its great   I use this practice routine alot its great EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:21 am

George Silberzahn wrote:
SilverSaber wrote:

:face: SilverSaber?? Sounds like a comic book super hero - lol! But then, that's just me! 8)

Straight from the masters mouth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I use this practice routine alot its great   I use this practice routine alot its great Empty

Back to top Go down

I use this practice routine alot its great

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1