We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesShare your most embarrassing moments LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Share your most embarrassing moments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

Share your most embarrassing moments Empty
PostSubject: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:45 am

I probably have loads, but one I remember was when I was about 9. The local shop had an arcade machine in, it was Uniwars if I recall. There was only one machine so was always a queue of kids waiting to have a go.

I had my 10p ready and was waiting my turn for what seemed liked ages and ages, finally the kid on it finished and I was stepping forwards to put my 10p in the slot when this bigger kid pushed in.

I was so enraged I grabbed him and pulled him back and shouted "Oi! I was next" and I looked at him with a lot of anger, it was then that I realised how much bigger he was than me but it was too late then, he looked at me kind of curiously and said "Ok Sorry!"

I put my 10p in and the game started, but all I could think about was what I had just done and how he is likely to beat me up afterwards, needless to say I couldn't concentrate on the game and in less than a minute the game over screen came up, I turned sheepishly and walked slowly out the shop feeling all the other kids eyes looking at me and probably thinking what a plonker, all that commotion for less than a minutes playtime.

I never went back there for months lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:26 am

no one else done anything embarrassing? cant believe that!
Back to top Go down
chrisbamb

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:37 am

Mine was when I was 15 and I was seeing a girl and one Friday night her whole family went out for the night and me and her was alone. Obviously we said we were going to watch a film and have a bit of popcorn, etc, etc as you did.

So the family went out, we wait 20-30mins and then start doing what most 15 year olds do. Anyway, fully naked getting towards the point of no return when the door opened and in walked her Mum and her Sister!! They'd forgotten something and come back to get it.

So, up I jump with my full glory showing facing them and then it happened, that point of no return, spurted all over her Mum and Sister!!

Still looking back, not often you can do a Mum and her 2 daughters on the same night!! lol on floor
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:43 am

cry laugh

You win the prize for most embarrassing moment, LOL! trohy
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I can believe the getting caught in the act part, every one has a close call at some stage but shooting your scrotal omlette all over her mum and sister sounds a bit much.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Although thats probs because i can never imagine how bad it would be so more power to you chris.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
chrisbamb

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:07 am

Trust me if it had been 30 seconds earlier or later I'd have been fine, it was just at that point were there was not a lot I could do about it. ;)
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:44 am

hahaha[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am

Jesus lol
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:45 am

I was about 17. Round my ex's one night. We were up in her room and what have you when her mum barges through the door informing us charlottes phone was ringing. Saw what we were doing and calm as anything answered the phone with the following 'charlottes busy right now, she'll call you back'. She then hung up the phone, 'sorry Charlotte, didn't realise you had company, you need to call Michelle' and left again without so much as batting an eyelid
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 am

You should have shot your man muck all over the mum fox lol on floor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:34 pm

At a end of the year school assembly in 9th grade in junior high school I did something special. I was #1 in the nation at the Presidential Physical Fitness Test. I finished with a 99 average in the 6 events. Pullups, situps, shuttle run, long jump, 50 yd dash, 600 yard run. 2 national records as well. My gym teacher was giving a big speech on stage with the principle. really pumping up my over inflated ego. So when I was called up to receive my award, in front of parents and the ENTIRE school I had to walk across the gym floor and head up on stage. There were about 6 steps. Anyway, I caught my toe on the last step and tripped. In front of about 600 people!!!!! I didn't fall down all the way. I saved myself with my hands but holy crap was I embarrassed. The place erupted with laughter and to make matters worse, my gym teacher ripped on me quite a bit. For something that was so important to me, I couldn't get out of that place quick enough. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:08 pm

cry laugh

Keep em coming guys!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:19 am

chrisbamb wrote:
Mine was when I was 15 and I was seeing a girl and one Friday night her whole family went out for the night and me and her was alone. Obviously we said we were going to watch a film and have a bit of popcorn, etc, etc as you did.

So the family went out, we wait 20-30mins and then start doing what most 15 year olds do. Anyway, fully naked getting towards the point of no return when the door opened and in walked her Mum and her Sister!! They'd forgotten something and come back to get it.

So, up I jump with my full glory showing facing them and then it happened, that point of no return, spurted all over her Mum and Sister!!

Still looking back, not often you can do a Mum and her 2 daughters on the same night!! lol on floor

You win hands down.
Back to top Go down
sinner55

sinner55

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:13 am

last week on holiday in tenerife,at dart match, i bent over to pick one of my darts up off floor, and my shorts ripped right up my back side Embarassed
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:15 am

sinner55 wrote:
last week on holiday in tenerife,at dart match, i bent over to pick one of my darts up off floor, and my shorts ripped right up my back side Embarassed

hahahaha OG
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:35 am

sinner55 wrote:

cry laugh nice!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:49 pm

When I had to admit my best friend was Grip , some strange thread about best friend (God help me ,I need to get a life) dancing carrot
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:51 pm

sinner55 wrote:
hahahahah love it
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Dammit to hell, just got this spam e-mail Flag this message
America’s #1 Power Chair and Scooter Provider
Saturday, August 11, 2012 6:11 PM
"The SCOOTER Store" <contact@Customiz

slPPING what the hell is that all about ? affraid chicken rambo gun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your most embarrassing moments   Share your most embarrassing moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Share your most embarrassing moments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Non Darts Related chat-