We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesshow us your embarrassing darts story   LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

show us your embarrassing darts story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shafted

show us your embarrassing darts story   Empty
PostSubject: show us your embarrassing darts story    show us your embarrassing darts story   EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:59 am

I don't even Know why I'm sharing this with you, but it might result in a decent thread, with hopefully some funny tales.

Way back in the late 80's, I had just reached the final of the local league individual's.

It was all played in one day, on a Sunday, in the local working men's club with several boards erected on wooden stands and the semi's and final to be played on the stage.

you had to have registered by 10.30 am for play to start at 11.00, I played quite consistently and won through to the final at about 4.30pm, to be told there was a 15min break, before the last game.

Obviously after 5 hours of drinking I was reasonably lubricated, though still quite nervous about the final, and took the opportunity to go to the toilet and relieve myself just before play. As I stood at the urinal I remember staring at the tiled wall in front of me trying to psyche myself up and focus, when I suddenly realized my right leg had gone all warm. crap I thought as I looked down, Id only gone an put my light grey pants on that day.

Typically there was quite a few stayed back to watch the final. And I had to play on stage looking like id just pi##ed my pants.

I was so conscious of the situation that I couldn't find my game, and was beaten in straight legs offering little resistance.

Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: show us your embarrassing darts story    show us your embarrassing darts story   EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:09 am

oh man! now that would be embarrassing
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: show us your embarrassing darts story    show us your embarrassing darts story   EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:10 am

cry laugh

Unlucky Neil, hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Obsidian

Obsidian

PostSubject: Re: show us your embarrassing darts story    show us your embarrassing darts story   EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:15 am

Well this is not in the league of the previous story (my sympathy), but on Sunday night I went over to my friends for dinner and after dinner we were having drinks in the lounge and noticed they had a cheap little paper dartboard with plastic/metal darts so of course I said.....wow it's unusual to see darts here and they said they picked it up on vacation somewhere and proceeded to throw some darts randomly across the board. Of course I stood up and had a go and made the terrible mistake of saying not to be discouraged by me as I have been playing for a few years etc....anyway I totally misjudged the weight of the toy darts, first dart hit 5 cm above 20 out of the board, which fell and dislodged the little bracket the board was held up by.....the board fell off the wall, nearly squashing their cat in the process.....all night my speech was thrown back at me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: show us your embarrassing darts story    show us your embarrassing darts story   EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 am

hahaha good stuff guys
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: show us your embarrassing darts story    show us your embarrassing darts story   EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:39 am

LOL famous last words Obsidian! Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: show us your embarrassing darts story    show us your embarrassing darts story   EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:50 pm

lol on floor lol on floor

Most of my embarrassing stories would be to do with pegging out when you have miss counted. I would like a dollar for every time I have done it. I would have $33 in my pocket. lol
Back to top Go down
Obsidian

Obsidian

PostSubject: Re: show us your embarrassing darts story    show us your embarrassing darts story   EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:57 pm

getagrip wrote:
LOL famous last words Obsidian! Very Happy lol!

Hahaha...yeah, the one time I give myself an introduction...well character building is not always bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: show us your embarrassing darts story    show us your embarrassing darts story   Empty

Back to top Go down

show us your embarrassing darts story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1