We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesPay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! Empty
PostSubject: Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share!   Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:46 am

Years and years ago I use to play soft tips at the VFW. There was a guy there and his wife that won time after time after time. Whipping me and the missus unmerciful. This went on for several years. Well I bought a board several years ago and started practicing (flight school too) about 4 hrs a day. Remember in those years I might have won 2-3 legs offa him. Yesterday he walked into the pub smiling and said lets play some (smirk on face). He said " I hear ya been practicing but I'm still da man" I opened up the biggest can of whoop ass known to man played him 7games of cricket and he never closed more than 3 numbers. In 01 he never got below 170 before I was out. Then played him and his wife and beat them. He left with tail between his legs and the parting comment " I guess you the man now" I had been dreaming of meeting him again and boy the pay back was sweet I played some of my best darts ever against him lol.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share!   Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:50 am

Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! 1290864234

Good to hear Larry, and also sounds like the bum took his whooping like a gent hammer time
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share!   Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:52 am

Nice one Larry - always good to get your revenge
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share!   Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 am

thanks guys I appreciate ya comments.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share!   Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:18 am

Thats my Pops! Very Happy

Well played Dad! good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
davidsproull

davidsproull

PostSubject: Re: Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share!   Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:29 am

SilverSaber wrote:
Years and years ago I use to play soft tips at the VFW. There was a guy there and his wife that won time after time after time. Whipping me and the missus unmerciful. This went on for several years. Well I bought a board several years ago and started practicing (flight school too) about 4 hrs a day. Remember in those years I might have won 2-3 legs offa him. Yesterday he walked into the pub smiling and said lets play some (smirk on face). He said " I hear ya been practicing but I'm still da man" I opened up the biggest can of whoop ass known to man played him 7games of cricket and he never closed more than 3 numbers. In 01 he never got below 170 before I was out. Then played him and his wife and beat them. He left with tail between his legs and the parting comment " I guess you the man now" I had been dreaming of meeting him again and boy the pay back was sweet I played some of my best darts ever against him lol.

Yes!!! Practice is the magic elixir of not suck. Well done and enjoyable to read about!

Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! 1290864234
Back to top Go down
http://www.tblacblog.com/
Del

PostSubject: Re: Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share!   Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:23 am

Well played larry , revenge is sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share!   Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:34 am

Maybe it was hanging here with fellow NUTZ??? It's a stretch I know Very Happy

WELL DONE fireworks
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share!   Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:49 am

I think it was your influence Rob! happy dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
dartbord

dartbord

PostSubject: Re: Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share!   Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:26 am

Way to go Larry....bitter sweet.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share!   Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:26 pm

Love ya work Larry. Great to hear that you got your day in the sun.

I bet that was the best feeling you could imagine. I am pleased to hear that the recipient of the whooping acknowledged you as The Man now.

Just goes to show, that with practice comes results.

Well done again mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share!   Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pay Back Big time !!! /just had to share!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1