We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWhats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Mine is .
1. Dexter
2. Spartacus
3. Game of Thrones
4. Borgias
5 Shameless

Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Currently between The Big Bang Theory and White Collar. Unfortunately White Collar isn`t broadcast in Ireland or the UK anymore so i have to watch it online.

Game of thrones is recorded in a studio just a few miles down the road from me.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:11 am

Bigshow wrote:
Currently between The Big Bang Theory and White Collar. Unfortunately White Collar isn`t broadcast in Ireland or the UK anymore so i have to watch it online.

My favorite character is the little guy.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:56 am

I dont watch that much tv at present, will need to think of this Me Thinking
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:27 am

SilverSaber wrote:
Bigshow wrote:

In what? If you mean Game of Thrones then i haven`t a clue who ya mean cause i`ve never seen it.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:48 am

Big Bang Theory
Family Guy
The Office (American version)
Modern Family
NCIS

Two And A Half Men would have been on this list if it was still hosted with Charlie Sheen
Back to top Go down
madzkymadz

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:35 pm

Game of Thrones
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Criminal Minds
Family Guy
The Cleveland Show
Sherlock
Community
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:49 pm

the inbetweeners and peep show were two of my favourites when they were on, still revisit them the odd time.

out of shows that are currently on I would watch Top Gear, rules of engagement, the big bang theory and any along those lines that e4 shows. However, I wouldn't go out of my way to make sure I see them.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Im really enjoying Big bang theory. Theres an american series iv been watching aswell thats great, its called American Horror Story
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
Rules of Engagement
How I met you Mother

Older series:

Cheers
Frasier
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:23 pm

Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:20 pm

seems like Big Bang is popular, never watched it, why is it so good?

I like to watch:

The Apprentice
Gordon Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares
Top Gear
Dr Who
Most SCI-FI shows (but not seen as much as I used to)
The IT Crowd
Red Dwarf
Dragons Den
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Big Bang Theory is a comedy about nerdy science guys and the pretty girl next door. Its very funny and worth looking it up if you are looking something to watch.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:10 am

Bigshow wrote:
SilverSaber wrote:
Bigshow wrote:

In what? If you mean Game of Thrones then i haven`t a clue who ya mean cause i`ve never seen it.
yep Game of Thrones.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:22 am

Bigshow wrote:
Big Bang Theory is a comedy about nerdy science guys and the pretty girl next door. Its very funny and worth looking it up if you are looking something to watch.

will check it out
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:08 am

you absolutely should grip. It is by far one of the best comedy tv series out there today
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:18 am

will see if I can download it somewhere Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 am

-sopranos
- the wire
-carol burnett show
-supernatural
-sons of anarchy
-hee haw
-tosh
-pigman- the series
-in living color
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:00 am

I was addicted to LOST, awesome series and for me, answered everything I wanted and left the rest for my imagination, very happy with the ending personally and was even better 2nd time of watching the whole thing with the wife who didn't watch first time. 10/10

Also absolutely loved TWIN PEAKS, what a series full of stunning women and great actors, many who went on to bigger and better things. 10/10

Steven King's KINGDOM HOSPITAL was another great series, based on Lars von Triers 'Riget', full of comedy and suspense, fantastic series with a great ending. 10/10

The UK version of LIFE ON MARS (and to an extent the follow up series ASHES TO ASHES) also ticked all the boxes, loved the story, the characters and the ending (which in many ways echoed the ending of LOST) - Awesome show and would recommend to anyone who has never seen it. 10/10

As a kid I used to stay up and take in (rather than watch) a great thriller called SAPPHIRE AND STEEL about 2 agents of time who would investigate and solve supernatural cases, kind of like X-Files only better IMO, intrigued me enough to buy the box set and after sitting through them all as an adult absolutely loved the ideas behind it. 9/10

Other series that I have watched more recently are HUSTLE, SHAMELESS and just watched this series of THE APPRENTICE for the first time. With kids I dont seem to have time to get involved with more than 1 series at a time so I guess after THE APPRENTICE finale on Sunday night I will be on the lookout for a new series to get my teeth into.
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:45 pm

What?! Only one other Whovian?! I like the old school shows being represented! Red Dwarf...Carol Burnett...Twin Peaks! I like the British Top Gear. There's an American one, but it's not good. The Sopranos was great. The Walking Dead is very good. Except for sports, I pretty much only watch science, nature, history programming. Though I guess I'm forced to watch a lot of Disney Channel now!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Forgot to say Torchwood too!
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:28 am

Wow, am I old or what?

Star Trek
The Simpsons (and they are slipping)
Archer
Back to top Go down
chrisbamb

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:37 am

One of my favourites was Deadwood, classic.

Also like:-

Boardwalk Empire
Fringe
Heroes
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Mrs browns boys is the funniest thing on tv just now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !   Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1