We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesSo What is your favorite movie ? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

So What is your favorite movie ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

So What is your favorite movie ? Empty
PostSubject: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:20 am

I have many fav's. Outlaw Josey Wells, Apocalypto, Shawshank Redemption, God father, Rocky and many more.

Here is the full version of Apocalyto an awesome movie. enjoy. here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNwsU0Of7bk&feature=related

Last edited by SilverSaber on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:28 am

Oldboy for me, there's a few that I would class as great movies, Shawshank, Green Mile, One Flew Over Cuckoos Nest, Good Bad & Ugly, Kill Bill etc but for me there are some absolute gems in the foreign film genre, subtitled or not, I would have to say at least half of my top 10 films of all time are Asian and subtitled, Oldboy being IMO the best by far.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLn1y9v6yno

Full Film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFlbCOaPswA

Rumors say Spike Lee is doing a remake, I am hoping and praying it isn't true as there is no way on earth anyone, Spielberg included, could do any better than Chan-wook Park.
Back to top Go down
ShadowNotes

ShadowNotes

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:45 am

Anything directed by Quentin Tarantino, Oliver Stone, David Lynch, Paul Thomas Anderson to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:46 am

David Lynch is one hell of a director/ writer, loved Twin Peaks, Blue Velvet, Lost Highway, Wild at Heart, Dune etc, but must admit Eraserhead and Mulholland Drive blew my mind hahahaha, top fella tho
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:54 am

Shawshank Redemption
Back to top Go down
ShadowNotes

ShadowNotes

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:06 am

I've watched Mulholland Drive about six times Rebel. One of these times in the future, I'm gonna get it.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:01 pm

My favourite films are comedies or musicals:

Animal House
The Blues Brothers
This Is Spinal Tap
MASH
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
etc

I like the Die Hard, Lethal Weapon, Robocop, Terminator and Alien series of films as well.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:56 pm

ShadowNotes wrote:
I've watched Mulholland Drive about six times Rebel. One of these times in the future, I'm gonna get it.

Hahaha, I know that feeling, seen it twice and made my own assumptions but I am probably way off Crazy Grip

And, I also like a musical now and then, love Rocky Horror Show and West Side Story.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Rebel wrote:
David Lynch is one hell of a director/ writer, loved Twin Peaks, Blue Velvet, Lost Highway, Wild at Heart, Dune etc, but must admit Eraserhead and Mulholland Drive blew my mind hahahaha, top fella tho

lol! Eraserhead I have that somewhere on tape, what a weird film!

I love action and sci-fi movies, but there is way too many films I like just cant think of em all.

Watched Enter The Dragon about 100+times, love the First Blood film, read the book too which is a little different to the film. Like many of the old sci-fi movies such as The Forbidden Planet, This Island Earth, The Thing, The Day The Earth Stood Still.

THX 1138 is another fav, Vanishing Point with Barry Newman is a great road movie.

Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 pm

getagrip wrote:
Rebel wrote:

lol! Eraserhead I have that somewhere on tape, what a weird film!

I love action and sci-fi movies, but there is way too many films I like just cant think of em all.

Watched Enter The Dragon about 100+times, love the First Blood film, read the book too which is a little different to the film. Like many of the old sci-fi movies such as The Forbidden Planet, This Island Earth, The Thing, The Day The Earth Stood Still.

THX 1138 is another fav, Vanishing Point with Barry Newman is a great road movie.

I forgot the old films - love The Day The Earth Stood Still - the recent remake was garbage though.

Also like War Of The Worlds (again the original), Journey To The Centre Of the Earth, The Alamo, The Great Escape, High Noon, Citizen Kane
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:32 pm

yeah the originals are better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:12 am

Oh man... I can't just pick one. Here are a few to start:

Boondock Saints, Man On Fire, Four Brothers, Shawshank Redemption, Pretty much any Guy Ritchie Film
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:01 pm

I have way too many to pick and it all depend's what mood i'm in so i'll name the most recent one that has really stood out for me - warrior. I thought this was an really great show, obviously not everyone will agree but I would definately reccomend a watch if you haven't already seen it.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:22 pm

hamo wrote:
I have way too many to pick and it all depend's what mood i'm in so i'll name the most recent one that has really stood out for me - warrior. I thought this was an really great show, obviously not everyone will agree but I would definately reccomend a watch if you haven't already seen it.

I'm looking forward to seeing that one, looks good!
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:34 pm

getagrip wrote:
hamo wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing that one, looks good!

It really is. When it was over I had to sit back and was like wow!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:38 am

Forest Gump a good one IMO
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:29 am

SilverSaber wrote:

Reminds me of Grip a little
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:08 am

USMC80 wrote:
SilverSaber wrote:

"Life is like a box of Carrots" Grip
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:11 am

getagrip wrote:
USMC80 wrote:
SilverSaber wrote:

"Life is like a box of Carrots" Grip

lol!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:13 am

Braveheart, kick some ass he did but paid a big price lol.
Also Rob Roy - like that actor, tall guy ? Liam something.
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:59 am

more-full metal jacket, unforgiven, rocky2, a time to kill, o'brother where art thou, rudy, crouching tiger hidden dragon, the patriot
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:47 am

FMJ is a classic
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:11 pm

I can't talk about one of my favorite movies because of the first and second rules.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:50 pm

the_cutter wrote:
I can't talk about one of my favorite movies because of the first and second rules.

lol! hmmmm, I wonder what it is???
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:04 am

My favourite movie is Jurassic Park. As a kid I was always fascinated by dinosaurs and when Jurassic Park came out I thought it was amazing. I watch it back now and think that the special effects and animatronics are better than most of the stuff you see today, especially considering that it is 20 years old!

After that I would say Rocky, closely followed by quite a few including Scarface, Donnie Brasco, Carlitos Way, Taxi Driver, One flew over the cuckoos nest and Raging Bull

Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:32 am

Bumping this thread from the archives. Watched WARRIOR again tonight for the first time in ages and I'm as blown away as I was the first time. I really recomend this to those who haven't seen it. Absolutely awesome in my opinion..if you haven't already, give it a watch.

boxers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:51 am

^^^^ I'll check it out Hamo.

Mine's Dumb & Dumber since I was in it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:23 am

you were!

In the skiing part I bet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:44 am

getagrip wrote:
you were!

In the skiing part I bet?

Correct. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:47 am

Killzone with Donnie Yen and Sammo Hung easily my favourite of all time!

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoBDlBVJ0hU
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So What is your favorite movie ?   So What is your favorite movie ? Empty

Back to top Go down

So What is your favorite movie ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next