We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesSo what is your least favorite shaped dart? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

So what is your least favorite shaped dart?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

So what is your least favorite shaped dart? Empty
PostSubject: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Absolutely the front loaded dart for me. Simon and others seem to do well with them though. 2nd would be the bumble bee types.

Last edited by SilverSaber on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:50 pm

Haven't tried that many shapes but I really thought the RD banshees would suit me. But no, nope, not so ever. They are rear loaded darts? Is that what it's called?
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:16 pm

I dislike anything that has a bulbous front end. I need a straight barrel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Any dart like Phil's or John Lowe's.

Fat darts blow.
Back to top Go down
jake8380

jake8380

PostSubject: Re: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Not a fan of fat darts or straight barrel darts. I don't like any darts with a bull nose as well.

Favorite is slightly front loaded torpedo shape with small cone nose.
Back to top Go down
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Winmau wrote:
Any dart like Phil's or John Lowe's.

Fat darts blow.

I agree, used to love them and only use this kind of shape but gone for the straight barrel and not looked back
Back to top Go down
Harrowsarrows

Harrowsarrows

PostSubject: Re: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Any odd shapes. Prefer straight barrel myself. Enamel coatings generally put me off as well and look crap on most darts although there are odd exceptions. Particular horror darts i hate from the pro's include Taylor's foul rosso fat boys,Rasta Lewis's weird and wonderful rainbow darts and King's horrible scollop shaped efforts.
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:43 am

Jimbo21 wrote:
I dislike anything that has a bulbous front end. I need a straight barrel.
didnt you just geta set of whitlocks?

Top loaded!!!!!! I tryed them and they hate me and I hate them, I seem to get a flatter lye with long strait barrel's with small flights which maked me think that a rear loaded dart with large flights might suite me.

Last edited by DIRTY G on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

PostSubject: Re: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 am

any dart that doesnt go where i want it to but not a big fan of fat darts or smooth darts
Back to top Go down
JohnK

PostSubject: Re: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:44 am

For the life of me, I just can't throw a straight barrel dart! I've tried and tried with many different weights, flight and stem combinations, etc., and they just flop around like a lame duck! I dunno

In the past I've always kept telling myself that I needed to learn to throw a straight barrel, because that seems to be the "normal" shape. After all, that's what most of the pro's use! But lately I've been realizing that maybe a straight barrel just isn't for me. So I'm done trying!

The darts that seem to fly best for me are the Sigma-type with a tapered nose.
Back to top Go down
eddie grant

eddie grant

PostSubject: Re: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:59 am

whitlocks are my worst i could barley hold them never mind throw them and beatons so basically any dart that is very front heavy and thins out from front to back.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:27 am

well I preferred the Whitlocks and Lowe darts before I broke my shoulder, but after waiting nearly 18 months to throw again I couldn't throw them, no idea why it is just weird?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:57 pm

getagrip wrote:
well I preferred the Whitlocks and Lowe darts before I broke my shoulder, but after waiting nearly 18 months to throw again I couldn't throw them, no idea why it is just weird?

Tell the truth ya git. You never met a dart you didn't like !! lol!
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:59 pm

cry laugh
SilverSaber wrote:
getagrip wrote:

Tell the truth ya git. You never met a dart you didn't like !! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what is your least favorite shaped dart?   So what is your least favorite shaped dart? Empty

Back to top Go down

So what is your least favorite shaped dart?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat-