We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesAdrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? Empty
PostSubject: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:48 am

I was somewhat surprised at the size of lewis , I mean we all know dart pros over the years have had a bit of a belly but he is HUGE ! Is he the heaviest player ? It would be close run between him and Andy Fordham and look how that turned out !!!! Come on Lewis , your a young guy , Take a look at yourself !
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsnutz.com
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:51 am

It would be easier to list the ones that are in shape then the fat ones. Part looks like hes wearing a dress up there.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:52 am

Adrian Lewis is really flirting with death. His weight is squeezing his heart and lungs, make his heart pump harder and diabetes if not there is well on its way IMH. He seems to gasp here and there.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:53 am

USMC80 wrote:
It would be easier to list the ones that are in shape then the fat ones. Part looks like hes wearing a dress up there.

Your right USMC maybe a thread on him too "John Part Dead man walking" your idea go for it.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:55 am

Need to reinforce the stage if Lewis and Part play
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:09 am

Its really not good to be honest and not a good image to set for people of his age group, he will always be big but I have never seen him that big before, definitely needs to lose some of it and fast!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:12 am

Yeah, even here in Sweden you can see big dartplayers. But Lewis and Part are way too huge, as someone else pointed out, watch what happened to the Viking, thats not good Sad

Ps: I like your avatar Grip :P where was those girls when I last visited England? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Yeah. He had really gotten big. Guess your dont "sway" that much if your a big Guy;)

Well hope he manage to loose a few.

Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:58 pm

He really needs to lose weight especially as he's under 30. Part could do with losing several pounds as well - at least Taylor is trying to do something about it now.

There's several of the BDO guys aren't exactly slimmers of the year either lol.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:45 pm

I'm sure the lifestyle they lead does not lend itself to having much time to care for there fitness, as they must be travelling a lot so sitting down a great bulk of the time. Thats obviously going to be worse for the guys who put weight on easy, but they should still make an effort to counteract the effects of that for the sake of their health.
Back to top Go down
TROUBLEAGAIN

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:50 am

Dart player overweight shocker Very Happy . It looks like hes ballooned since the Worlds though.
Back to top Go down
Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:00 am

He was never a small chap but he really needs to take a look at himself, he was the youngest player on stage during the WC final and he looked exhausted at the end. Taylor is nearly twice is age and there wasn't a bother on him. Even look at Wade, he's a stocky chap and he has put on a bit of weight but nothing compared to Lewis.
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:07 am

Venigoor wrote:

Ps: I like your avatar Grip :P where was those girls when I last visited England? Very Happy

I love the fact that we are talking about folk carry too much bulk and then we all drool over grips avatar....who I might add doesn't look overweight to me....but she is a big lass :twisted:
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:17 am

Bovrilheid wrote:
Venigoor wrote:

I love the fact that we are talking about folk carry too much bulk and then we all drool over grips avatar....who I might add doesn't look overweight to me....but she is a big lass :twisted:

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Pearce161

Pearce161

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:36 am

i used to really like lewis but he;s getting on my nerves a bit lately. I think hes getting a bit smug an cocky...the whole turning to the crowd twirling his hands thing is getting annoying. Plus his antics after they won the world cup with nicholson, which ive only just watched, the guys jus lost and was nearly in tears and lewis starts ordering him to sign the board ffs. give the guy a minute ya know, he can sign it after the presentation.
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:14 pm

i felt bad for the stage at the ally pally when part and henderson were playing. i dont think lewis is there yet, maybe next year haha
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Lewis got slammed tonight and he looked outta sorts. Gasping here and there.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Lewis just not interested in darts at the moment. Hes more interested in his lady, hopefully he will wake up and use his talents.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:01 am

Not interested? He is the champ.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:06 am

I mean since becoming Champ he seems a little off to me. Not taking nothing away from him.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:09 am

Ya I can agree with that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???   Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrian Lewis , Dead man walking ???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1