We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest images23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Rebel

23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone Empty
PostSubject: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:45 am

Got these Tuesday, played with them last night, absolutely love them happy dude
I have put Target Storm points in them and changed the stems and flights from what they are sold with to my own personal preference.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So I bought these for the new darts season as an upgrade from my Silica's - nothing at all wrong with them and I will continue to use them but after seeing the stone grips I decided I had to have a set.
So these are the 5th set of Lewis' darts I have owned, and by far my favorite. Not sure if the coating will stand up as well as the Silica but as with my other sets they fly very nice.
Left to Right: 23g Unicorn Maestro, 23g Unicorn Maestro Gold, BNIB Target Silica, 23g Target Silica (gold storm points), 23g Zirconium Stone (storm points).

They get a 10/10 from me belly dancer

Full Review here:

Last edited by Rebel on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 am

I guess you like that model of dart then! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:57 am

Nice looking arrows - the big question is do they make you play like him???
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:18 am

mc1958 wrote:
Nice looking arrows - the big question is do they make you play like him???

Not quite, but I can eat like him feed me lol

And Grip, yeah, I have been using Lewis' for over a year and have to say, aside from a blip or two, they are the ones for me, can't see me changing anytime soon head spin

Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:26 am

Personally I prefer the look of the Target darts, but did you ever use any of his Unicorn ranges?
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:35 am

Yes, I used the Unicorn golds for a few months before I bought the Silica's, love them, in fact in the hand I couldn't tell the difference between the Unicorn and the Target ones, however I agree, I like the look of the Target ones and IMO the coatings are much better than the Unicorn ones.

Target all the way for me.
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:10 am

I like these too and was hanging my nose over buying a set before modifying my Purists, and to be honest I still might get a set. It's just a lot of dosh to spend at nearly £40.00 a pop cos I always have to buy 2 sets as I like to practice with 6 darts.

Might have to see for Xmas pressie lol
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:33 am

It is a lot to spend on a set of darts, especially if you buy 2 sets - only way I afforded (without the wifey going bonkers hammer time ) was to sell off the darts darts I no longer use.

Cost me the equivalent of 4 old sets affraid
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:45 am

I haven't got many sets left now to sell and to be honest I am such a soft touch I give most of mine away if I don't use them and someone says they liked them. (note to self toughen up & don't be so giving) With everything going mail order these days it can be difficult to get the right set and although darts isn't an expensive sport it can be quite costly trying new sets. I miss the good old darts shops where you could go in for a couple of hours and throw away till you hearts content trying every set until it clicked. I need to open a darts shop in Northampton!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:54 am

big gun i saw your purist modified the other day on here they look great
ive always liked a purist but prefer a tappered nose

i want some lol saucepot
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:03 am

I like the grip on the Purists but want to get away from Unicorn as their stuff now is poor in my opinion and experience. Had a few run ins with Mr Lowy lol. I just cant find anything with Target that has this grip. I am having a set made in a few weeks so will post those on here and trust me a few people will be surprised at them. Again it is all hush hush for now lol
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 am

These aren't a bad grip Gun, similar to Purist, however not sure if Target do any other weights as only seen 28g:

https://www.puredarts.co.uk/target-hedman-darts/dl12330-28-deta-hedman90ta-target-pro-tungsten-d-hedman-28g.html
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:10 am

Also just realized, they dont have a tapered nose either - head slap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:11 am

purists are imo the best product unicorn have produced
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Rebel wrote:
It is a lot to spend on a set of darts, especially if you buy 2 sets - only way I afforded (without the wifey going bonkers hammer time ) was to sell off the darts darts I no longer use.

Cost me the equivalent of 4 old sets affraid

I can relate, Rebel. I sell old ones that I prefer less in order to get a new set. Nice collection, by the way. Congrats on your new set.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Cheers mate clink glasses
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Thanks Rebel I had a look at those and have never seen them in anything other than a 28g either so it looks like customs all the way 4 me.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Deta's darts are only available in 28g - I've looked before as I wouldn't mind a set in 21-22g lol. I'm sure Elven or Madhouse could make a custom set though in whatever weight you wanted - I just never got round to it.
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:49 pm

I wouldn't trust Madhouse any more after what they did to 1 of my sets with a previous modification plus Madhouse I have found out on here, shipped their customs out to Elvin then charged a bit on top so they have refused to do them for them now.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:58 pm

I think Madhouse have got someone else doing them now - but if I was going to get another set of customs done then I would go to Elven direct (I'm 99% certain they did my others anyway)
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 am

Would you swap 1 set?
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:44 am

Big Gun wrote:
I like the grip on the Purists but want to get away from Unicorn as their stuff now is poor in my opinion and experience. Had a few run ins with Mr Lowy lol. I just cant find anything with Target that has this grip. I am having a set made in a few weeks so will post those on here and trust me a few people will be surprised at them. Again it is all hush hush for now lol

I got my new customs from Elven on friday, purist grip + tapered nose! Crackin set of darts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:35 am

Skyblueadam wrote:
Would you swap 1 set?

The stones went to Griff10 (who I think is looking for swap), keeping the Target Silica's and not sure what I am doing with the Unicorn gold and naturals just yet.

Just switched darts so depending how me new darts go I may sell them (unicorn sets), probably wouldnt swap though as nothing I am after at the moment and I have got a bit of interest in a sale.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone   23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone Empty

Back to top Go down

23g Target Adrian Lewis Zirconium Stone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1