We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Rebel

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:45 am

Cheers Mac! saucepot

It was weird as I could feel the pressure everytime I hit T11 and followed with the T6, it was the 7th time I hit both that I followed with the Bull - I was actually burning up with anger at keep missing it and boom the bull flew in!

I actually let out a yelp of delight head spin hahahah
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:49 am

Cheers Kev, you are correct, I typed it wrong in the excitement and delirium of finally hitting that party shot of yours Very Happy

Gonna have a few more goes later and try and beat the 57 anyway http://i111.photobuc ,

Cheers clink glasses

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Rebel wrote:
Cheers Mac! saucepot

It was weird as I could feel the pressure everytime I hit T11 and followed with the T6, it was the 7th time I hit both that I followed with the Bull - I was actually burning up with anger at keep missing it and boom the bull flew in!

I actually let out a yelp of delight head spin hahahah

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:36 pm

lol on floor hahahah, not far off JD
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:26 am

That is why I think it is a good challenge as it makes you work for it the last one especially as it's 3 perfect darts and a Bull finish, so very rewarding when it goes. glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:20 am

It is definitely worth slogging away at, like you say Kev it is very rewarding when you finally get those last 3 darts.

I have tried again and managed the first 2 parts in 12 visits but that last one is the killer Very Happy

Reckon I will get it again though http://i111.photobuc
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Big G Your not on the board, why?
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:17 pm

You can hardly go and win your own challenge that would be just rude so I have not been posting my scores. I think thats the right thing to do don't you Dirty?
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:37 pm

You are more than welcome to post your scores Kev, the weekly challenge winner gets to choose the next challenge, it would be unfair IMO if the previous winner could not take part - please feel free to post your scores Big Gun, no one one here will think it rude at all mate.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:02 pm

I'm just using strategy. I'm not posting my score & video until Sunday morning.

Good friggin' luck trying to beat that.

Or I might be bluffing altogether.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Big Gun wrote:
You can hardly go and win your own challenge that would be just rude so I have not been posting my scores. I think thats the right thing to do don't you Dirty?

Screw that, we wanna see what your capable of.

The unfortunate thing for me is that this is a weekly challenge. I'd probably take from now to xmas to finish it lol.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Kevin post your scores! Please lol
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Bigshow wrote:
Big Gun wrote:

Screw that, we wanna see what your capable of.

The unfortunate thing for me is that this is a weekly challenge. I'd probably take from now to xmas to finish it lol.

Im with B Show with this one in every aspect

A. I wana see what the man who can thrw 2000+ max's in seven hours can do
B. I am doing this challeng in stages. so far I am up to 250 attempts stuck on your party shot and dont think im guna finish in time for the new challenge LOL

and finaly
C. Everone is entitled to a little bit if rude I.M.O. and some of me I mean us a little bit more lol!
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:52 pm

GIVE ER Machine Gun!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LEADER-BOARD:
Obsidian.................19 attempts
McInnis180............25 attempts
Rebel......................57 attempts

Congratulations to this weeks winner Obsidian, brilliant darts to hit Big Guns 3 x 101 checkouts, including the exhibition shot, T11, T6, BULL in just 19 visits.
Great darts also from McInnis180 just behind with 25 visits.

It was a tough one this week, hence only 3 entry's but that means I get 3rd spot for a change happy dude

Obsidian gets to choose the next challenge so check back to see what the next weekly challenge is.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:52 am

thank god its over lol, i just couldnt get that one done! Well done Obsidian.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian

Obsidian

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:19 am

Thanks, was a tough one this week, pleased to get a good score though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:19 am

Congrats OB.

Bring on a good one. happy dude
Back to top Go down
Obsidian

Obsidian

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:25 am

Hey Thanks, by the way nice username change JD! Yes, gone for a shorter one next time, sure Rebel will post it in a while.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:15 am

Will do, on with it now saucepot
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:18 am

How about a challenge for us non winners only- I'll never beat you guys
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Saber wrote:
How about a challenge for us non winners only- I'll never beat you guys

Don't remember the last time you posted a score?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2