We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Rebel

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well done Big Gun on winning last weeks challenge with a brilliant score of 45 in the 7 round baseball/cricket game good job

Thanks as always to all those who had a go at the challenge, I think 20 entrants may be a record happy dude

LEADER-BOARD:
trohy Big Gun...........45
Spat66..................39
McInnis.................39
JD.........................39
Sp.........................38
Hatrick..................37
Venigoor................36
Zappaluv...............30
Jamie373...............30
DirtyG...................29
katmaxx86............29
Jimbo21.................28
Bigshow.................27
JohnK.....................27
USMC80...............25
Hamo.....................24
Rebel.....................24
Andysong66..........23
Aussie Kev............23
Lefty544.................19
Getagrip..................17

So as winner Big Gun chooses the new challenge:

"My challenge for this week is 101 three ways

You must check out 101 in 3 different ways, once you hit the first one you move on and have as many attempts at the second one as you need to complete it and so on

1st to include a treble 20 then the finish of your choice if you hit a 1 or a 5 first it doesn't matter as long as you have a treble 20 in the shot. The other two are pretty self explanatory so if you miss the t17 its shot over.

2nd to include treble 17 and the bull

and my party trick shot

3rd treble 11, treble 6 and the bull

The person who hits all three ways in the least amounts of attempts wins. 1 attempt =3 darts sorry for stating the obvious but just so it's clear.

Great practice for finishes and some bull work in there too."

Simply post your high scores here and someone will update the leader board.
As usual the highest score wins, the winner gets a badge for their profile and also chooses next weeks challenge.
Good Luck

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

>>>>>>>>>> CLOSING: Sunday 9th December 6PM GMT <<<<<<<<<<

LEADER-BOARD:

Obsidian.................19 attempts
McInnis180............25 attempts
Rebel......................57 attempts

Last edited by Rebel on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:15 am

Nice challenge BG. Most of my least fav numbers. lol

Congratz on your score last week mate, that was awesome.
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:41 am

OK.....I posted twice last week and I'm not on the board.....lol....guess I have to win this week!!!!! Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:48 am

Good luck with this one guys it's not as easy as it first looks
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:50 am

once you get a special green star you are no longer allowed on the board mcinnis !! cry laugh

big gun i usually like reading what you have to say ..... not this time though Laughing not looking forward to this weeks challenge Sad suppose thats what the challenges are about though . mix things up and practice what you don't like............ back to the bottom for me lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:52 am

Yeah, didn't Mac tell ya? Green star=no more play.

cry laugh
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:05 am

Nice one Jamie you are correct in your thought process here though so that it why you need to crack this one to overcome those demons. I want to see you post lots of scores cos trust me no one will do this in 3 throws. Although technically it is possible lol It's good to practice out of your comfort zone so confident talking from you from here in and get on it my friend.

And I like the green star!!!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:15 pm

McInnis180 wrote:
OK.....I posted twice last week and I'm not on the board.....lol....guess I have to win this week!!!!! Good Luck

Sorry about that Trevor - must have missed it mate No

If in future anyone notices their score has been missed feel free to either post again or PM a Mod or myself clink glasses

Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:45 am

Haha.....no prob guys just friggen with yas......but I'm pumped for this one!!! Nice job Gun....wicked shooting mate!!!!! happy dude
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:33 am

OK....crazy challenge......hit #1 attempt first shot....2nd attempt trible 17..bull, after 7 attempts, and the last which was draining...lol, hit on the 25th attempt....total 75 darts I think!!!!
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:54 pm

I have to say I am impressed that it was done in 25 attempts that is awesome shooting. I wasn't sure anyone would complete this task thats why I sent 2 in and asked for advice from Rebel. It is still good practice especially the exhibition shot as when it goes it brings the house down and it's something I have never seen anyone else do before, it really is my adaptation on the split the 11, hole in the 6 and bull finish that you see a lot of Pro's do. There is only 1 name on the leaderboard so if this is a duff challenge let me have some feedback as we all practice differently and my practice routines might not suit everyone. Always good to share new things but they don't always work. May be 101 three ways needed to be just that just 3 ways with me not stating which 3 but I thought that would be just throwing and not going for specific shots. I find it fun to go for un orthodox shots as it's not what people expect.

Keep plugging away guys as all pactice is good practice.
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:02 pm

There's nothing wrong with your challenge Big.. Yes it is a very difficult challenge but fun also I've only tried once at this as I have already played league nights twice this week and still have to play again tonight. I will be trying this a few more times towards the end of the week though.. I did do it in about 35 tries the other day but thought that was ridiculous and didn't put in my score.. I will better it for sure!!!

Hat
Back to top Go down
Obsidian

Obsidian

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Hmm tricky one this one, hit #1 on 2nd attempt, #2 on 5th attempt and that tricky last one on attempt #12, so my final score is 19 attempts....will keep plugging at this one though! Good fun & different practice which is great!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:42 pm

I have only had 30-40mins at this and not managed to complete it, got past the first 2 parts quite easily but the 3rd part kills me, I get T11, I miss T6, I miss T11 I hit D6, I hit T11 and T6 and miss the bull by a mile No

I think its a great challenge too, totally different practice to my normal stuff and if it could be done easily it wouldn't be much of a challenge - I am convinced I will do it, may take me an hour but I will do it, then I will probably hit it again straight after without even looking - I'm thinking this one is very challenging mentally, the 3rd part especially as once you hit the T11 the pressure rises, hit T6 and its through the roof to hit that bull Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Obsidian wrote:
Hmm tricky one this one, hit #1 on 2nd attempt, #2 on 5th attempt and that tricky last one on attempt #12, so my final score is 19 attempts....will keep plugging at this one though! Good fun & different practice which is great!

Nice darts mate, that could be the one to beat happy dude

Updated.
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:29 am

Nice Darts A-Bomb!!!!!!! Back to the board I go!!!! clink glasses
Back to top Go down
Obsidian

Obsidian

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:00 am

Thanks Mac!! darts throw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:51 am

Big Gun wrote:
There is only 1 name on the leaderboard so if this is a duff challenge let me have some feedback as we all practice differently and my practice routines might not suit everyone.

This challenge takes 19-35 rounds for the very best shooters Dartsnutz has to offer. These guys are national caliber players. Imagine how the rest of the forum feels. I think that a short (10 rounds or less) is best for a weekly challenge. Tends to level the playing field a bit and keep things close. But that's just my humble opinion, and you asked. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:38 am

must admit i'm having difficulty finishing a round. between lack of skill and short attention/concentration span i've not been able to get to a point to posts a score ..... sorry
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:40 am

I have attempted three times, twice getting to the final out but unable to complete it.
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:14 am

Thanks guys I appreciate your feedback always good to hear so I will now know for future Challenges. I just thought it was different but I can understand it is a difficult challenge as it is 8 perfect darts.

Sorry guys but better I learn than setting future challenges to hard.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:39 am

Well I personally am liking not being able to do it right away because I know in my head that I can do it and when I do it, no matter how many visits it takes me I will be pleased

The quick challenges are great but its good to mix it up a bit with some that are a bit more difficult IMO http://i111.photobuc

Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:48 am

I like your thinking buddy and I have had mixed feedback so some like it and some don't so feel a bit happier now. Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:00 am

Rebel wrote:
Well I personally am liking not being able to do it right away because I know in my head that I can do it and when I do it, no matter how many visits it takes me I will be pleased

The quick challenges are great but its good to mix it up a bit with some that are a bit more difficult IMO http://i111.photobuc

I'm with you rebel i like the difficult one's also.. but i do like the simpler ones too just set different goals for each one..

Hat
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:14 am

Totally gutted.....hit the first two 101 finishes on first attempts, 3rd, triple 11....triple 6....got that damn excited.....wired the bull!!!!! Dammit....lol. Ended up finishing over my first attempt...lol!!!!! Evil or Very Mad eyes on you
Back to top Go down
Aussie Kev

Aussie Kev

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:19 pm

I like the challenge, a good training. But out of my league to post a score. But my positive, after trying for so long and always sooo close, I went back to my first set of darts. Last night I played, won 24 legs lost 4. A good feeling, not for my friends. Hope to do better in next weeks challenge.
Had a nice t20, t9 d6, Then s17 bull d17. not the t17, getting better.
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:36 pm

HMMMMMMMMMM
stoped at 101 and was still at the T17 finish
you suck BG or is that DG Laughing

I will resume tomorrow at 101 to give everyone a laugh, Thank god I only started today.

no score yet
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:38 am

Finally cracked it:

S5, T20, D18 at 6th attempt. (stray single 5 got me off the mark....).
T17, BULL at 18th attempt.
T11, T6, BULL at 33rd attempt! Smile

So after 57 attempts today, plus about 100 attempts over last couple of days I managed to crack this one happy dude

And now I have a score of my own that I can try and beat Very Happy

Last edited by Rebel on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:39 am

I knew you would get it Rebel!

Now for my turn lol. Still havent completed it
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:44 am

Rebel isn't single 5 Treble 20 double 20 105 rather than the 101 you were aiming for not that i mind but if you hit that in a match you might not get away with it lol. But on a positive note GOOD SHOOTIN my man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Big Gun: CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next