We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesTarget 'L' flights LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Target 'L' flights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharp180

Sharp180

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:14 am

With target 'l flights do you have too have certain stems or just normal nylon stems? And what do you rate of them?
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:31 am

I rate the L-flight system a 10 outta 10. Normal nylon stems apply.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:33 am

how do they last compared to say cosmos saber ?
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:41 am

The only reason I use Cosmo's instead of L-flights is that my eye sight is such that using cosmos makes it much easier for me with popoffs. I still have the hole punch and slews of Flights that I punched myself. So if your eyesight is ok I recommend either one really. The Cosmos last longer thus the cost factor is really not much different. 10 outta 10 for both these systems. Oh I have gone to spinners so thats another reason.
Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:58 am

L flights lasted at least twice as long as the cosmos did for me. But for some reason i tore thru cosmos like no others. Going thru 2 sets a week during practice
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:24 am

I agree Mac - L style lasts much longer than the cosmo air flights. L-style has improved the rigidness of their flights in the last year.Ive been using the same set for months now and I throw everyday. The new L shafts are nice - as easy to load as a cosmo for the elderly people(Larry) lol - myself included
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:25 am

i really want to try one of those systems . will probably try the l flights as it's the cost putting me off and you don't have to buy expensive stems as well with l flights .
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:26 am

see when people say l style shafts does this mean laro shafts or not ?
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:27 am

jamie -I would recommend the champagne L flights
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:30 am

No the laros are different although made by L-style. If you want the color laro shafts then make sure you get champagne flights. Laros are just like any nylon shaft for the most part but the color ones are polycarbonate and break real easy with a robin hood. White or black Laros are just nylon
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 am

use nylon. I f I remember correctly Laros are plastic.
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:03 am

SilverSaber wrote:
use nylon. I f I remember correctly Laros are plastic.

Yea Larry the color ones are but the black and the white ones are nylon
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:11 am

as long as nylon ok, those plastic ones break easy IMO. Can't go wrong with either system really.
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:59 pm

thanks for this thread

Darts Nutz has paid off again happy dude

what size flight is the standard shape in relation to a standard dimplex, Bigger or the same?
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:06 pm

I would think it was the same size Dirty.
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Jimbo21 wrote:

The new target vision flights are smaller than the old standards so I was thinking that the champain and l style would be the same specs as the old style. Just wish they would make standards in 2 different sizes that arnt to extreem e.g. ruthless small standard, well they wernt joking when they say SMALL, something inbetween would be nice.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:00 pm

I used L flights a lot when they first came out, but when the prices went up I could not justify them anymore, same has happened with the cosmos.

However the Condor flights are my new favourite, the set I got off Dannyd180 are still going strong, maybe thats why a180 wont stock them because they last too well?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
rabsmith2

rabsmith2

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Were can you buy the Condor flights grip?
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:31 pm

you cant yet, A180 were supposed to get them. Only other place I know is Japan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
spat66

spat66

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:46 pm

DIRTY G wrote:
Jimbo21 wrote:

The new target vision flights are smaller than the old standards so I was thinking that the champain and l style would be the same specs as the old style. Just wish they would make standards in 2 different sizes that arnt to extreem e.g. ruthless small standard, well they wernt joking when they say SMALL, something inbetween would be nice.

L-style makes the "shape" flight wich is smaller than a regular standard-more like the dimplex size. The rocket flight is between a pear and a standard-I really like the rocket shape. You would probably like either one of these Dirty
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:36 am

gonna get some of these now as i won 3 sets of l style shafts on ebay for 99p + 3.99 postage . they are short ones though but no one had bid so i snapped them up. don't think i'll try them on the hankeys as i still haven't fitted the storm points and these tear up flights quite bad , i'll nick the girls rocket ronnies to try them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Target 'L' flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target 'L' flights   Target 'L' flights Empty

Back to top Go down

Target 'L' flights

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1