We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesThis board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. Empty
PostSubject: This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.   This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Description

The official-size Viper Razorback Bristle Dart Board features knife-blade thin wires and a staple-free bulls-eye to prevent bounce-outs, a self-healing playing surface constructed of sisal fibers, and a movable number ring for extended board life. It can be used with both soft and steel tips. Designed for years of enjoyment, this bristle board has all the features of the high end boards at a reasonable price.

These are the boards we use in league and are very good boards
http://www.hayneedle.com/sale/razorbackbristledartboard.cfm
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.   This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:01 am

I have the DMI Bandit.....great board.....think it is good for soft tip as well...made of the same material as the razorback!!!! happy dude
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.   This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:28 am

The Razor boards are soft boards and conducive for both steel and soft tips.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.   This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:33 am

You can use soft tip points on Blade 4's and Eclipse Pro's as well - I got some Lippoints for my £6 Rocket Ronnie's and they stick in both boards no problems. Not too sure about the wobble on the dart when they stick in, but good fun nonetheless
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

PostSubject: Re: This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.   This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:36 am

it have to be a pretty soft board you would think
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.   This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:42 am

The one80 dot trainer advertises the use of soft tips too. Steel tips bounce out in some areas so I wouldn't try it lol
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.   This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Nice looking board for the price.
Back to top Go down
jake8380

jake8380

PostSubject: Re: This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.   This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:36 pm

Guys I'm playing on a 20 year old, dried out/rock hard/wires and staples Rooster board. I get less bounce outs and zero fail to stick using lip points.

I've played on several brands and have yet needed to use conversion points.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.   This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:32 pm

I love my conversion points too much to change them now. lol

I may try them on my puma board, that is packed real tight.
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.   This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:34 pm

jamie373 wrote:
The one80 dot trainer advertises the use of soft tips too. Steel tips bounce out in some areas so I wouldn't try it lol
cry laugh that dot trainer still haunting you
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.   This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:54 pm

DIRTY G wrote:
jamie373 wrote:
cry laugh that dot trainer still haunting you

ha yeah it is. the more i think about it though i reckon i must have just got a bad one. nobody would sell a product this bad ! their darts and their intelite stem and flight system are great and well made. i need to suck it up stop moaning about now tool 2
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.   This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:13 pm

Have you thought about complaining to the manufacturer?
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.   This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:20 pm

i did think about it ,but for the hassle and postage cost i think i'll just put up with it. still got my winmau andy fordham round wire board with the cock-eyed bull any way . the home for lame dartboards my house ! christmas ain't far away the missus cane get me a blade 4 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.   This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts. Empty

Back to top Go down

This board advertises It can be used for steel and soft tip darts.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1