We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDarts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Rebel

Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:34 am

>>>>>>>>>> CHALLENGE CLOSED <<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<< trohy DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE trohy >>>>>>>>>>

The Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge returns after a short break for the World Matchplay.

So what better way to return than with a popular challenge from a few weeks ago thought up by Hatrick.

" Ok people this one is totally off the top of my head but maybe we can give it a try anyways?? Lets call this one "cover shot" Now most of us pound away at the 20's for scoring but when blocked some switch to 19's and some switch to 18's. For this challenge I want everyone to throw 2 darts at the treble 20 then with your 3rd dart throw the cover shot at the treble 19. If you hit the treble 19 give yourself 3 points, if you hit any other part of the 19 double included give yourself 1 point if you miss the 19 all together take away 2 points. Do this 10 times with a cover shot on 19's then do it 10 more times using the 18 cover shot. Highest score wins pretty easy and maybe this will help some of us with our cover shots when the 20's are blocked. Good luck and cover your asses!!! "

Hat hatrick

I remember quite a few members had a go at this one and I also remember it was a good challenge that certainly does what it says on the tin, helps with cover shots. Good Luck

<<<<<<<<<< CLOSING DATE: 3RD AUGUST, 4PM GMT >>>>>>>>>>

LEADER-BOARD:

Hatrick ...........................41
Maverick.........................29
Rebel..............................20

>>>>>>>>>> CHALLENGE CLOSED <<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by Rebel on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:41 am

Good idea Rebel!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:58 am

It was a good one this, and only takes a few minutes so people can have plenty of tries.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:08 am

yeah thats right, quite good for a made up one too!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:58 am

Hope I can do better this time!
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 am

This one is fun, I often use it during practice, and it have paid of during games Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:39 am

Had a few goes tonight but had to wrap up after 30mins or so as my arm was hanging off, best I managed was a respectable 20, a few trebles in there to make up for a few missed darts.

My aim next time is to eradicate the misses to give myself a chance of a much better score, but quite happy with 20. rebel smilie
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:45 am

Thats a decent effort mate!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:14 am

Not as good as last time but it was enjoyable all the same, you should do well on the first half of this one Grip, in your last chatbox match you were peppering the T19's with ease mate darts throw

This is one of those that unless you get an incredible score or a huge amount of lucky darts you always feel you can go at least a point or two better next time, well worth a crack and good practice.
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:22 am

Haven't done a challenge in a while.....haven't thrown a darts in a month.....lol...I will give er a go!!!! Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:29 am

Nice one Trevor Good Luck
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Rebel wrote:
Not as good as last time but it was enjoyable all the same, you should do well on the first half of this one Grip, in your last chatbox match you were peppering the T19's with ease mate darts throw

This is one of those that unless you get an incredible score or a huge amount of lucky darts you always feel you can go at least a point or two better next time, well worth a crack and good practice.

Yeah I was doing ok on T19's but the T18's were letting me down, hope I do better this time though.
Back to top Go down
maverick

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Going to give this one a go later Smile
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Oo this was a good one, think hat just beat me though. Not this time
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
maverick

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Ok had 5 minutes so gave it a bash and came out with 29 ! Going to have another bash later as ive got a feeling this aint good enough by far !
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:55 pm

good score rebel, must give this one a go...can't remember what i got last time, think it was 21...gives me a rough target to aim for this time round anyway
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Great score Maverick - table updated. happy dude

Yeah Hamo, I think there were a few of us tied on 21 last time, hoping to better that this time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Had a quick look back and found the last time this chalenge was done. here's the link for anyone who wants to compare their score with last time.
http://www.dartsnutz.com/t1801-hatrick-s-weekly-challenge-part-2
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Hey thanks guy's for all the praise on this challenge!! Since that week that this challenge was thought up I have also incorporated it into my normal practice routine and it has been a blessing for me to hit that treble 19 and or 18. Fox it is me thats coming for you this time I belive you posted the score to beat me on the last day of the challenge.. eyes on you

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Hahahaha, can't beat a bit of rivalry clink glasses

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Tried the challenge last night before going to LOD managed a pretty decent score of 41. Come on people hit those cover shots ...

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:01 pm

good score Lorne!
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Thanks carrot boy!! are you gonna do this challenge again? come better your score from last time... chicken

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:01 pm

still haven't got round to trying this......NOTE TO SELF. pull finger from rectom and get on with it
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:36 pm

LOL, My shoulder hurting me now so I may not get it tried this week!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:59 am

Great score Hat!!! hatrick

Couple more days to go on this one, challenge ends Friday 4PM GMT,

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:23 am

Only 3 scores posted with only half an hour to go confused
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:02 am

Well not much of a challenge this week as only 3 members posted a score, but well done to Hatrick all the same, a great score of 41 would have certainly taken some beating good job hatrick

Final Leader-Board:

1st place Hatrick ...........................41
2nd place Maverick.........................29
3rd place Rebel..............................20

Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:04 am

nice Hat! I couldnt even try with this slump ive been in. Hopefully I will right my throw soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge: CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1