We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDarts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Rebel

Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:20 pm

<<<<<<<<<< [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] >>>>>>>>>>

Congratulations to lion180 who won last weeks challenge by taking out 701 DIDO in just 20 darts, fantastic darts[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last Weeks Final Result:
lion180..........................20
Hatrick..........................24
spat66...........................26
McInnis180....................26
Rebel..............................32
USMC80.........................33
Silversaber.....................35
Donkey...........................38
Hamo..............................40

Thanks to everyone who had a go, some great scores, unfortunatley lion a has not got back to me with a new challenge so I will pick this weeks:

This is a simple one, I know some members practice shooting the bullseye a lot so lets see who can hit the most 3 x double bullseyes in a week. No rules on how many try's but the only rule is that all 3 darts on a single visit land in the double bullseye, also just for fun we can post pictures too.
So everytime you hit 3 x double bullseye on a single visit let us know here, accompanied by a picture if you like, also when you update can you give us your weekly total too, makes it easier for updating the leader-board.

So this weeks challenge is the most 3 x Double Bullseyes wins Good Luck

LEADER-BOARD:

Winmau................4
Hatrick:...............2
TheFox180:..........1

<<<<<<<<<< CLOSING DATE: SUNDAY 26th AUGUST 6PM GMT >>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by Rebel on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:13 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:26 pm

my kind of challenge!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:58 pm

I was thinking that Mac darts throw

Was thinking it could be a very difficult one but whilst not yet hitting one, I am regularly getting all 3 in the big ring, and quite often hitting 2 bulls and a 25 so I am not far off.

Did much better when I had 10mins after my 30min practice than I did the 10mins before.
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:03 am

I hit 3 bulls in the bar last night then walked away like I was something Laughing

It will probably take me a week to hit it again but I`ll give it a go anyway.

Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:39 am

Eesshh never been any good at shooting bulls, need to practise that as it goes..
I can only remember hitting 2 3x db's in the whole 8 years iv been playing. I shall have a bash at this none the less
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:23 am

hit 2xdb three times while trying this. This was my closest one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:26 am

Damn.. I have just hit 1 before.. lol.. my avatar.. I have to give it some goes non the less..
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Can I do it on my soft tip board?? lol

I cant recall hitting 3 db's in recent years, but then again, I dont throw alot of darts at them.

May be time for me to throw at them some more and see how I go. I need to have a go at the 100 darts at the bull so can double up.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:35 pm

is the soft tip DB same size? Looks it.
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:46 pm

I'll maybe give the 100 darts at bull a try later to see if I can get any. I have only ever hit one and it was during my last attempt at 100 darts at bull. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:51 pm

I had a go at this earlier and as a result I`m huffing. That is all.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Hit one earlier today with my 10g's, christ only knows how!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:14 pm

don't see ya on the leaderboard?
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Forgot i could do that now...
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:19 pm

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:43 pm

closest i have came is two bulls and 13. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:21 am

I have hit 2 bulls out of 3 at least 15 times, just cant get all 3 in there darts throw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:37 am

Rebel wrote:
I have hit 2 bulls out of 3 at least 15 times, just cant get all 3 in there darts throw

Get smaller darts. Smile

Although......

Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 am

Hahaha, good one, I think that is the key, at least one of the darts has to lay flat to allow another over the top.
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:46 am

Got home from work today and had a quick 30min. practice session before starting dinner and managed to hit thes: 2x this weeks challenge and threw in a couple 180's for good measure.. lol

Hat hatrick

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:07 am

nice! yet i still don't see you on the leaderboard?
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:33 am

This one's not mine to run mac.. I dunno dont want to step on any toes. I'm sure rebel will put it up.

Hat
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 am

pm
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:46 am

Brilliant stuff Hatrick, 2 x DB is awesome shooting, feel free to update as you like if you get there before me, after all we are about 5-6 hours apart....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:05 am

Any rules to join the weekly challenge?

I have a great weekly challenge I'd like for you guys to try.

Who gets to pick what the challenge is?

Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:09 am

Normally the winner of the challenge chooses next weeks but any suggestions are more than welcome JD as some weeks we either have no winner or the winner fails to get in touch within 24 hours.

Send via PM if you like and I will put in the challenges pending pile (it will be top of that pile too as I have nothing else happy dude )

Cheers,
Greg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:11 am

Rebel wrote:
Normally the winner of the challenge chooses next weeks but any suggestions are more than welcome JD as some weeks we either have no winner or the winner fails to get in touch within 24 hours.

Send via PM if you like and I will put in the challenges pending pile (it will be top of that pile too as I have nothing else happy dude )

Cheers,
Greg

Hmm. I've hit 4 with the Hankey's since the 17th when I got em. When did this thing start anyway?

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:13 am

Challenge started Sunday 19th August and will run untill Sunday 26th August. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:21 am

Rebel wrote:
Challenge started Sunday 19th August and will run untill Sunday 26th August. Very Happy

Ah crap. I lied then.

I hit 2 the very next day on the 18th.

Then 2 more since then.

So I guess that only puts me at 2.

Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:24 am

No problem JD, ill update as 2 Very Happy ,

Cheers rebel smilie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)   Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Darts Nuts Weekly Challenge (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next