We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesSigned up for a singles league last night :-) LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Signed up for a singles league last night :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mc1958

mc1958

Signed up for a singles league last night :-) Empty
PostSubject: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Went to the latest CoLDA Open last night - played quite well against some really good opposition in a round robin league and actually won a game lol. Well pleased.

I'm already in a summer league once a week up until September, but while I was there last night I put my name down for their singles league. I normally only get to play 1 singles leg in the summer league, and the winter league is pairs only, but this one is best of at least 11 depending on which division I get put into. Really looking forward to this - I believe it starts around the end of July with a big presentation night for everyone around November.

Think I may need to step up the practise lol
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Sounds like it will be fun, best of luck!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Good one Mike, I'm sure you will enjoy the competition, can only help improve your game further, now get practising! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:15 am

glad to hear it Mike! im a fan of singles leagues cause you get to play a lot of darts over the course of a night. my singles league has definitely helped make me a much better player than when i started.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:31 am

Good luck Mike!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:48 am

Nice Mike. I wish there was a league like that near me.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:52 am

I'd love to play in a singles league, nothing like that near me unfortunately
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:56 am

There may be soon if you have a Riley's near you. The Riley's in London Victoria are pioneering a singles league, and if it is a success then Riley's may take it nationwide. That's not the league I've signed up for by the way lol.
Back to top Go down
chrisbamb

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:57 am

Get on Mike, definitely the way to go and it should improve your game as well. It sounds a bit like the Premier League we do in our Rileys. We run it twice a year and it's a huge hit. I'm surprised other Rileys haven't taken it on board as well.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Just checked the CoLDA website and the singles league starts next week. I've been waiting for an email with the fixtures and contact details, but as next week is pretty damn close I checked the lists for each division and can't see me down on any of them. I've sent them an email but can't see anything being changed now as all the divisions have the full 12 players in. Well pissed off with them at the moment as I was really looking forward to it - I may even get rid of the banner in my sig in protest lol
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:47 pm

so they screwed you over Mike?
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:49 pm

I would phone them Mike, and have a good word, usually get a better response by phone, thats if there is a number to contact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:50 pm

It would appear so - not happy at the moment but will see what they come up with from my email.

Unfortunately I don't know the guy's phone number, just the one for the pub itself where the games are played.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Hopefully they can do something for you.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 am

ya got hosed !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signed up for a singles league last night :-)   Signed up for a singles league last night :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Signed up for a singles league last night :-)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1