We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesPremier League Night 4: Discussion LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Premier League Night 4: Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

Premier League Night 4: Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Premier League Night 4: Discussion   Premier League Night 4: Discussion EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:13 pm

WOW! Another amazing night of darts!

Felt a little sorry for Andy Hamilton when the crowd were booing his D16 attempt, I know the players should expect that now the way the crowds are but still think it was a bit unfair.

Nice to see that Barney is getting things together though and I hope it continues.

But what can you say about Taylor! A simply awesome display of skill, my mind boggles at such amazing averages 117+!!! phenomenal!!

How does anyone have a chance of beating him when he is playing so well?

Was nice to see Anderson performing better on his doubles, they said he has changed his stance slightly so I wonder if thats whats made the difference?

Not sure what happened to Lewis, just never seemed to be there really.

Good to see Wade playing a little better too, and I enjoyed his clash with Painter.

Really enjoying the Premier League so far this year, its been really great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
chrisbamb

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Night 4: Discussion   Premier League Night 4: Discussion EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Yeh, gutted that I got rid of Sky just before this started as it sounds like I've been missing some cracking nights of darts. Sad
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Night 4: Discussion   Premier League Night 4: Discussion EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:07 pm

chrisbamb wrote:
Yeh, gutted that I got rid of Sky just before this started as it sounds like I've been missing some cracking nights of darts. Sad

There is always the internet streams showing it like JustinTV, I'm using skyplayer myself on xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Night 4: Discussion   Premier League Night 4: Discussion EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:12 pm

darts were good...chat on chat box was better.....get on there on a thursday night. TAylor unplayable at moment....best darts ever if you take all his prem league legs he is averaging above 111
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Night 4: Discussion   Premier League Night 4: Discussion EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:32 am

Premier league has been very exciting and the chat box has been even better.

Although Whitlock is my favorite player Taylor is just unbeatable when he throws darts like he did last Thursday.

Adrian Lewis was just flat out disappointing. Something was wrong with him last night too. I can't pinpoint it but you could tell his focus was gone. He was all squinty on the line and very sweaty... well, more than usual hahaha

I'm excited for future tournaments and naturally getting riled up with everyone in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
chrisbamb

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Night 4: Discussion   Premier League Night 4: Discussion EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:17 am

I think Lewis needs to start to control his weight a bit better. Unfortunately, he's starting to go down the Andy Fordham route with his weight. Fortunately, he's still young enough that he can turn it around and sort it before he's too stuck in his ways.

Keith Deller needs to get him in the gym working out a bit and maybe then he won't be so lethargic and sweaty on stage.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Night 4: Discussion   Premier League Night 4: Discussion EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:43 am

Yeah a great night on the chat box, cracking darts and lots of friendly banter was the order of the nite. So if ya not on chat ya missing out for real. Come join us its [b]CRACKING!
Back to top Go down
pastyman

pastyman

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Night 4: Discussion   Premier League Night 4: Discussion EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:23 am

agreed was a good night, good chat and a big up to gary anderson Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Night 4: Discussion   Premier League Night 4: Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Premier League Night 4: Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat-