We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesTarget Adrian Lewis Silica 21g LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dannyd180

dannyd180

Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g Empty
PostSubject: Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g   Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:55 pm

My latest set - Target Adrian Lewis 21g Silica.

Have to say, these are the nicest darts I've ever thrown with. they feel very nice in the hand and they fly very nice. I have changed my grip lately, and throw a lot more like I used to years ago, and this type of dart suits well. First Target darts I have owned and I am very impressed!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g   Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm

They are nice looking arrows - I'm thinking about getting a set in zirconium
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g   Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Target make great darts, I had the Lewis Zirconium and they look really nice too, but a lot of people say the silica coating is better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g   Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:05 pm

I got them used off eBay and they are a bit dinged but they are still in very good condition. I had the west darts in the RD 'bronze' coating' which looks similar but feels different. I think this is a more robust coating as well.
Back to top Go down
Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod

PostSubject: Re: Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g   Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:29 am

Lovely darts danny, hows the grip on them?

Had a set of O'Shea Stone Grips and I have to say they are probably the nicest made set of darts I've owned, they just scream quality. Get on better with other darts but if I find a dart that suits me better I'll be looking to buy Target. Seems everyone else agrees that Target make excellent darts.
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g   Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:31 am

i've got the zirconiums and they are a very pretty dart. the nice thing about the zirconium is that its not a standard gold finish, its more of a gold/silver colour. my darts do have a few nicks on them but you honestly can't tell unless you are actually looking for them. if they flew better for me i'd get a set in silica too haha.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g   Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:42 am

I have Silica, the darts are still in great condition after about 3 months use, the coating is by far the toughest (although Zincronium looks nicer) I have ever come across, puts Unicorns Black Titanium to shame, that stuff looked wrecked after an hour!
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g   Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:51 am

Ivefoundgod wrote:
Lovely darts danny, hows the grip on them?

Had a set of O'Shea Stone Grips and I have to say they are probably the nicest made set of darts I've owned, they just scream quality. Get on better with other darts but if I find a dart that suits me better I'll be looking to buy Target. Seems everyone else agrees that Target make excellent darts.

They're not the grippiest darts I've ever used, but for me they are fine - Level 3 maybe?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g   Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g Empty

Back to top Go down

Target Adrian Lewis Silica 21g

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1