We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesIf you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !! Empty
PostSubject: If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !!   If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:16 am

Practice all the numbers. Its the wise and prudent thing to do. I know players who pound away at the treble 20's especially and then when game is on the line can't hit say a single 9 and lose the game. The grouping exercise in flight school solves this and is very important to your board craft. Even in premier league you see the occasional Pro screw himself because he has missed a single number. That's my 2 cents and opinion.
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !!   If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:48 am

Another great tip from you Larry Smile You are good at this Smile

I have seen that also, they could be hitting 20-19-18 like there is no tomorrow, but then they need a single number to leave a double and they struggle a lot with that.

And also practice all the doubles, I have heard people say that they dont practice all doubles because they say they only need to practice on them that they leave a lot. but that is SO wrong.

Sometimes you leave yourself on a double you dont often go on, and you need to hit it!!

All doubles are equally important, d3 are as important as d20, and d13 are as important as d16 Smile

Cheers!

Ps. It feels like I keep hijacking your threads Larry, sorry about that Smile
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !!   If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:55 am

I completely agree Larry. It's a great thing to be able to work a number better than any other. However, you limit yourself if you don't practice the whole board and will ultimately lose more games then you should if you don't hit your exact out every time (based on what you limit yourself to). This is also very important whenever playing pairs.
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !!   If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:46 pm

saw this very thing happen the other night in the next to final leg of adrian's qtr final match with huybrechts. lewis missed a single 4 twice. loved it lol!
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !!   If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Venigoor wrote:
Another great tip from you Larry Smile You are good at this Smile

I have seen that also, they could be hitting 20-19-18 like there is no tomorrow, but then they need a single number to leave a double and they struggle a lot with that.

And also practice all the doubles, I have heard people say that they dont practice all doubles because they say they only need to practice on them that they leave a lot. but that is SO wrong.

Sometimes you leave yourself on a double you dont often go on, and you need to hit it!!

All doubles are equally important, d3 are as important as d20, and d13 are as important as d16 Smile

Cheers!

Ps. It feels like I keep hijacking your threads Larry, sorry about that Smile

BUT I DON'T LIKE D3!!!!!!!! cry baby
Back to top Go down
chrisbamb

PostSubject: Re: If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !!   If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:00 am

I had a mate who used to spend an hour per day practicing D18. He did this for 2 weeks and then we played a game. Out of 48 legs he left himself on D18 exactly twice!! Needless to say he missed it both times.

I did laugh!! lol on floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !!   If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !! Empty

Back to top Go down

If you don't practice all your numbers your hurting yourself !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1